WTF do i do???

Loffs919

Yeah!!!! a friend and i just bought ourselves a classic 1987 integra ($500).......wooohoooo..........now that that is over... we are not quite sure what to do....we got headers and and intake comin already...i was thinkin WIDEBODY, but what do you guys (and gals...i dont discriminate) suggest for our new project car???!!!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Please don't wide body the car, make it an old school JDM style. Old school cars look terrible with the new shit on them. IMO.

Darrell

Ominous G2 said:
Please don't wide body the car, make it an old school JDM style. Old school cars look terrible with the new shit on them. IMO.
I agree :thumbs up

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i hope u dont plan on beating on that thing...1987 ....damn

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Ominous G2 said:
no doubt didnt G3TEG97 post up some old school mugen parts for the G1 even tho those will be almost impossible to find it would be hot

Loffs919

the widebody would be odd, but the reason i even what to try it is cause i want some experience with bodywork plus i want something thats different (no i dont mean rice, just unique)

also, for those who give a shit, the teg is getting unpainted and stripped in a week!!!!!! ill take some pics

speedin

The Transporter
Loffs919 said:
the widebody would be odd, but the reason i even what to try it is cause i want some experience with bodywork plus i want something thats different (no i dont mean rice, just unique)

also, for those who give a shit, the teg is getting unpainted and stripped in a week!!!!!! ill take some pics
if anything... get some wider tires and flare the fender (a BIT) if you must do something custom to the body.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Make sure you do some research into that torsion bar setup, don't plan on being able to go out and buy lowering springs.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i predict u need to a buy a motor and tranny for that car quick fast and make it a sleeper...to bad i hate that body style ....