1988 teg build

thatguy1995

ok so i bought this 1988 integra for $300 only need water pump and clutch thinking hell yea cant beat that.Well i found out a week or so later parts is hard as hell to find for a D16A1. So the only finds i found was obx 4-2-1 headers a fancy jdm steering wheel for looks low profile tires(not yet to find a kit to lower)and high flow cat with a DTM muffler. Im looking to build this D16 up and make it a a fast D16 and yes i already know im not smoke lambos and other b series but i just want my motor to have alot of kick without a swap.Any suggestions or help/

Oh i also wanna know with my 4-2-1 headers high flow cat and DTM tip how much horses will i push along side a stage 1 clutchmasters and what can i do to get more horses?

Ryan659

Why are you gonna worry about performance when you can't even find a water pump or clutch. Those are more important

thatguy1995

i did

i did find a water pump and clutch and now im working to performance

thatguy1995

Budget$564.00 every other week
Goal:get as much HP as possibly without swap and if it helps I drag race alot

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol please don't tell me it's the steering wheels with the jdm symbol in the middle? Well, it's your car so you should do what you want to do with it. We just give advice

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Piece together junk yard turbo kit, boost engine, run for a couple weeks till it blows up, go get another engine from the junkyard for $50 and repeat.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Don't G1s have those torsion bar things that will lower the car?

Fuck lowpro tires

Just clean it up and do maintenance, if you like blowing up engines go Aussie's route. We really still have no clue if you're wanting to keep this thing and build it or just beat it into the ground until there is nothing left.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Shiet, didn't realize he said "1988" but yeah, D series engines are horrible.

Sent from my iPhone 2g