Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Day from hell.... Decent sized ride, started with about 30 people. A few hours into it, it was down to around 20. The rod for my rear brake snapped in half and bent into a "U."

Roughly 80 miles away from home, I get pulled over for an illegal lane change.... It was either run the solid line without signaling, or become a trunk ornament on a Corolla. $166 ticket, on which he put on another $116 ticket for "defective equipment...." Lack of turn signals on the bike. Real dick cop, flat out told me he hates motorcycles. Though he did let me off with a warning about riding with no endorsement because I wasn't an asshole :lol:

RuckHouse brought out a handful of Rucks... Which ironically, the mechanics' Ruck had major problems.

R13

The other asshole
Ahh this old thread... It's like getting home and walking through the front door after a long trip.

I'm already very meh about the mustang :lol: After I fix it I'm gonna use which ever car works best to get a 2nd job, Sell the other and probably sell the other after I've got enough to buy a bike, It would be nice to get an 09+ R1.

I'm still on the hunt for an RC51 primarily, Though I still haven't seen any particularly fantastic deals.

R13

The other asshole
One of these days I'm gonna ride to colorado just to flip your killswitch on the freeway. :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
And I will proudly sit there and laugh, because that's what I expect from you. :lol:

No one's ever got me xD.

R13

The other asshole
I'm gonna relocate my killswitch and wire the factory switch to a siren so I can watch everyone shit themselves and wipe out when they try to hit it. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Kill switch? All I have is a key... Which you'd have to give me a reach around to get to :rolf: