what did you do to your car today?

bcartwright88

finally got my big ass acura lanyard in today. wasnt expecting it till tomorrow. =) good day.
and thats right kids i have pink bed sheets, they are awesome.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
i kicked my car today and jumped up and down on the motor.. to test the motor mounts and stuff..? haha its okay my teg is safe at home its my hatch im jumping on

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
patched a hole on my rear bumber looks like rice spray cand the rust spots and sanded + some de badgeing today some dent pulling and lil bit of shaving side moldings, anttena, and rear spray nozzle , some painting wheels and mb the hole car

okay i got every thing done but most of the ricer paint job and wheels and rear spray nozzle ill post pics in a few days when done

Last edited:

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Im waiting on my JDM fogs in the mail... aslo my ITR armrest switch to go with it!....

and I just put my order in for some DDM tuning HID bulbs
35w 10,000k yeszir!!!!

db1love

okk so get this lame shit, i put the fat fives on maybe an hour ago, looks sweet compared to those 18, handles 10x better, and fells wayyy faster!! ,, it was way faster, but then i started smellin some weird shit, so i went home, parked and noticed steam coming out from under the hood, so i opened it and saw water sprayin all over the place like a water show or somethin, so i was lookin to find were it was comin from, and this might sound wrong but theres a little hose that branches off a radiator hose and connects into the intake mani it looks like, the little hose was blown and spraying water everywere!! anyone know the hose im talkin bout?/

MattLaBonte

Was it the hose running from the intake mani to the firewall? It could be coolant your spraying out. Coolant when diluted with 50.50 looks like water. Anyway taste it. If it tastes like nothing then its water if its sweet then its coolant and you need to buy a new fuel line to run a new hose. Make sure you didnt over heat because if you did get ready to drain the coolant system and replace the thermo.

db1love

didnt overheat and it is coolant!, why do i have to buy a new fuel line?? why cant i just buy that hose