Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Not really. More like guides it to the radiator. We are talking small amounts of drag. Dylan is right too, if anything its beneficial downforce. But its also nothing compared to a splitter. Something to think about.
I think its more noticable if you run an under tray. Pick justin's brain about that. He runs an undertray, and it was one of the things we had to put back on when we were repairing the car for nationals.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Not really. More like guides it to the radiator. We are talking small amounts of drag. Dylan is right too, if anything its beneficial downforce. But its also nothing compared to a splitter. Something to think about.
I can see that. Thats one thing i hate, is people putting splitters for form over function. I :lol: everytime i see a car with them on and is slow and loud :roll:
Not related to #racecar

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I can see that. Thats one thing i hate, is people putting splitters for form over function. I :lol: everytime i see a car with them on and is slow and loud :roll:
Not related to #racecar
theres a bunch of people who have them on their track inspired builds or on cars they dd but only go to the track every 2 years or something

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I just go like 8-10 times a year lol. Think i will back that down a bit next year because of my end goal for next year.