Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I am planning to replace my inner and outer tie rods and have a question about your alignment. Did you mark the old tie rod to know where to place the new tie rods, or did you go in for an alignment afterwards?

Nick_C78

I will be getting another alignment, but I measured it too so its close. Almost impossible to explain where I measured without pics. Basically theres a groove that the front of the boot locks in to. I measure from that groove to where the outer tie rod threads on.

Just get an alignment, especially if its a daily.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I am planning to replace my inner and outer tie rods and have a question about your alignment. Did you mark the old tie rod to know where to place the new tie rods, or did you go in for an alignment afterwards?
When I did mine, I counted the number of rotations it took to unscrew them, then spun it the same number of times getting them back on. Then went to get a front wheel alignment afterwards.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I will be getting another alignment, but I measured it too so its close. Almost impossible to explain where I measured without pics. Basically theres a groove that the front of the boot locks in to. I measure from that groove to where the outer tie rod threads on.

Just get an alignment, especially if its a daily.
When I did mine, I counted the number of rotations it took to unscrew them, then spun it the same number of times getting them back on. Then went to get a front wheel alignment afterwards.
Ok, thanks for the suggestions

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Nice to see the oil cooler. I have a Setrab as well and it's very nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I made custom L brackets out of aluminum with some rubber insulator gasket on each side. Mine was a used one off of a NASCAR style car. I used like the radiator support in front of the bumper if I have pics I'll get them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk