TheSkygun's Tc thread

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Nice car, I really considered one of these prior to picking up my Fiesta. I just didn't like the lack of feeling in the clutch/shifter.

Please don't get those XXR's doe.

TheSkygun

I doubt the police will care too much about purple since it isn't impersonating a police officer. Seen one with green drive right past 2 cops one day and nothing haha.

Joe- I already have white in haha

I considered a fiesta before I got the tc lol. Liked the look of the tc but it does lack feeling

I'm not. Most likely I'm geting enkei

Sent from JARVIS

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I doubt the police will care too much about purple since it isn't impersonating a police officer. Seen one with green drive right past 2 cops one day and nothing haha.

Joe- I already have white in haha

I considered a fiesta before I got the tc lol. Liked the look of the tc but it does lack feeling

I'm not. Most likely I'm geting enkei

Sent from JARVIS
Good choice. Agreed on the looks, that's what made me gravitate toward the tC (along with the nice standard features)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
im shocked to hear about the green lights. I had green license plate lights and got pulled over by a state-r. He asked me if I was an emergency vehicle(fire truck or an ambulance). he gave me a fix it ticket. So, I do everything to keep it legal.
It really is up to the cops discretion if they want to harass you or not.

good luck with purple

TheSkygun

Found out that an led was out but was actually just out of socket and chilling in my headlight

Had to fish it out

Sent from JARVIS

TheSkygun

Thanks Kurt lol
I find it much easier then running around like a mad man shaking the light hoping it falls out

Sent from JARVIS

TheSkygun

At first it wasn't but seems to be going that way haha. I just feel like it looks more complete now haha

Sent from JARVIS