Zawn's Dark Horse

ZaWn

oh thats fighting dirty!

The oem lip? Its marked on my calendar as Nevar. The comptech is still a 'replica', it was just considered the closest replica out there. The 2 best are the comptech and the bayson r version. I was going to keep the comptech as a back up in case i ever wanted to hide the oem for a while, i paid a lot for the comptech, but im not sure i see the point. It cost money and just sitting there, should mine ever disappear i would go for another oem or an exact replica again. Theyre cheap to be honest unless u go for comptech. Theres a picture of it in my picture thread comparing the two. Can hardly tell the difference without examining detail.
I guess as long as the fitment is good it'll be perfect! I haven't done much research about front lips so thanks a lot for the info! XD

-Z-

XjoEnX

I guess as long as the fitment is good it'll be perfect! I haven't done much research about front lips so thanks a lot for the info! XD

-Z-
Hey Thadya, just a thought, Wings West made the Comptech ITR lips. There's a shop near Dylan's place that sells Wings West ITR lips (engraved with the Wings West logo) for $96 + tax brand new called K's Customs. That's where I got my previous one from. It was a perfect fit around the sides with a minor gap in the grill area. Check out Cole's thread for more updated pics. I sold my lip to him. Don't buy anything else from that shop though. Lol, they carry a lot of replica stuff.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Thats a good price. Mine has both those stamps too. Id get that one. For whatever reason the baysonr seller doesnt have any of the 98+ listed on ebay but they have contact info.

Fitment is good not perfect. Only one way to get that. I had full intentions of acquiring a oem lip down the line if i ever came across one in great shape and cheap or i had the money to blow on a clean one.

theres 2 images in this picture.. you tell me if you can tell which is which.

Last edited:

ZaWn

Hey Thadya, just a thought, Wings West made the Comptech ITR lips. There's a shop near Dylan's place that sells Wings West ITR lips (engraved with the Wings West logo) for $96 + tax brand new called K's Customs. That's where I got my previous one from. It was a perfect fit around the sides with a minor gap in the grill area. Check out Cole's thread for more updated pics. I sold my lip to him. Don't buy anything else from that shop though. Lol, they carry a lot of replica stuff.
Awesome! that's a good price and affordable too! I will definitely look into that. I am a fan of Comptech and so if WW makes the lips for them, why not!

Thats a good price. Mine has both those stamps too. Id get that one. For whatever reason the baysonr seller doesnt have any of the 98+ listed on ebay but they have contact info.

Fitment is good not perfect. Only one way to get that. I had full intentions of acquiring a oem lip down the line if i ever came across one in great shape and cheap or i had the money to blow on a clean one.

theres 2 images in this picture.. you tell me if you can tell which is which.

Hmm...I say the second one in your sig is OEM. XP

-Z-

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Do you have halos Tom? Or are those OEM lights with an aftermarket lens?

ZaWn

They look like Halos with purple bulbs! XD
I like purple...

-Z-

Last edited:

ZaWn

Lol. Post up your new goodies!
That's why I wanna have a short photo shoot this weekend. Need new pix. ;)

I think Patrick is down for the count tonight, but I'll let him know to hit you up tomorrow morning.

-Z-

goofygamer

Tom has aftermarket lens with a retrofit. He used the clear lens from aftermarket halos to have a clearer cutoff with his retrofit.

Loving how OCD you are about your car, Zawn. You track it and do random mountain runs, yet, still claybar your car. :thumbs up

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Cus the sig doesnt count. I animated the picture i posted with 2 pictures in one.

Goofy knows my retros well. And dude.. the car HAS to look sexy. I claybarred and polished some haze out of the paint from sun etc the other day.

goofygamer

Yup, I know nemesis's retro pretty well. Zawn, the purple color from his lens are due to spray painting the curve shield, purple.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^see lol

Oh yeah im on TI.net too. Been there for a while but more active socially over here. Atmospheres are different.