Zawn's Dark Horse

ZaWn

Tom has aftermarket lens with a retrofit. He used the clear lens from aftermarket halos to have a clearer cutoff with his retrofit.

Loving how OCD you are about your car, Zawn. You track it and do random mountain runs, yet, still claybar your car. :thumbs up
That's pretty sick! I like the halo's cause their lens looks cleaner. But I prefer the OEM lighting for nighttime canyon runs.

Haha. Well you gotta still pamper it after beating on it. XP

Cus the sig doesnt count. I animated the picture i posted with 2 pictures in one.

Goofy knows my retros well. And dude.. the car HAS to look sexy. I claybarred and polished some haze out of the paint from sun etc the other day.
^True that about keeping the car SEXAY!

I didn't notice that it was animated at first. Lol.
But I think that one that sits a little higher is the OEM lip.

-Z-

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
haha you got it backwards. The one that is closer to the ground is the oem. Its really a smal difference (as you can see in the picture) and will have that variation from one manufacturer to the next and possibly how you mount it. So these replicas really are good for the price.

I do like the full clear halo lenses and how fresh they are but if i had it my way ($$$$$) id have a new set of oem lenses. I might try to have a set molded by a plastics manufacturer that has the quality of oem but clear on both sides like the halos.

ZaWn

haha you got it backwards. The one that is closer to the ground is the oem. Its really a smal difference (as you can see in the picture) and will have that variation from one manufacturer to the next and possibly how you mount it. So these replicas really are good for the price.

I do like the full clear halo lenses and how fresh they are but if i had it my way ($$$$$) id have a new set of oem lenses. I might try to have a set molded by a plastics manufacturer that has the quality of oem but clear on both sides like the halos.
Dammit! I guess I've still got a lot to learn.

Customization costs $$$. That's why projects are meant to be spread out.

Next modification will be for suspensions.

-Z-

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
yeah you need moar low. lol

and where did you even catch the purple in that picture?

XjoEnX

^^ Nice hair do.

Saw Thadya's goodies up close. Hella jealous right now. Really really jealous.

XjoEnX

That was an odd moment when I was minding my business and talking to Zawn, then out the corner of my eye I saw your where your hands were.

ZaWn

ZaWn

Hey Joe, saw that you're selling the CF ashtray and cigarette lighter housing. I would like to take them outta your hands if they are still available.

-Z-

Last edited: