Zawn's Dark Horse

ZaWn

Thanks justjdm. I am actually looking for a body shop now so that I can repaint my rear bumper for a reasonable price.

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
my buddy had one on his del sol. I like the brace. i keep forgetting i have one :/

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
naw, my asr brace is black so i literally cant remember if i have one lol! i like the comptech because its kind of blingy

ZaWn

naw, my asr brace is black so i literally cant remember if i have one lol! i like the comptech because its kind of blingy
Lol. and I thought the comptech was plain. Patrick has his but needs a swaybar to go with it.

I like this car. Sweet subframe brace!
Thanks Joe

Sweet upgrade! I have yet to install my subframe. +1 for comptech!
Thanks Goofygamer. By the way, I need to set up a photoshoot with you soon. Love your work.

-Z-

XjoEnX

Install the brace anyways bro. The sway bar just adds onto it if you have the d-bracket and bushings.

ZaWn

Install the brace anyways bro. The sway bar just adds onto it if you have the d-bracket and bushings.
That's true Dolla. The swaybar goes over the brace. Damn rihanna's rear is gonna be hella stiff. I'm still getting used to the crosser.

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'll settle your rear^^

N I thought I had to install the subframe with the itr sway or I can't run my oem or some shit, wtf?