yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

pbteg11

pbteg11
really happy your finally pleased with your car, you seemed kinda discouraged at times but it looks awesome!

00DC2TW

yeah i've thought about it but i'm considering getting the s2000 plugs they just seem to fit nicely. and i'm not too worried about it i've thought about getting a front license plate just to have since we oklahoman's only need a back tag.
why s2000 plugs? why not just get the Integra plugs from acura that are paint matched for like $5 a piece

#45 http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=2000&catcgry3=3DR+GS-R+(LEATHER)&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=BUMPER+(2)&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

buy it from that website for 3.92...

Last edited:

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
looking good rachel, your gonna be my insperation, i need to get back into the game ;)

whitedc4

I have not. Looking at there site now though. Seems as if they are a small company, I think i might start using canned wax it seems so much better. I looked at there site 2oz of wax was $10. My dadhad some boat wax laying around that i was going to use when i was done with the boat i was detailing, but i didn't get to finish. My orange pad got used to the limit. The wax was like butter.
Yeah bottled wax is so good Its probably harder to take off then liquid wax but the results are so good and ya that website I going to be expensive but it's all so worth it

really happy your finally pleased with your car, you seemed kinda discouraged at times but it looks awesome!
Thanks yeah I am definitely liking it more and more it took a while tho lol. Thank you though!

why s2000 plugs? why not just get the Integra plugs from acura that are paint matched for like $5 a piece

#45 http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=2000&catcgry3=3DR+GS-R+(LEATHER)&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=BUMPER+(2)&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

buy it from that website for 3.92...
I think the s2k ones fit better from what I've seen. Idk lol it's something u wanna buy but probably never will

bling bling :thumbs up
Yeah! Feels good to finally be shiny

looking good rachel, your gonna be my insperation, i need to get back into the game ;)
Yes you do! You're integras too beautiful I'd trade ya :p

car is so clean, looks alot like mine...but without burnt oil on the rear bumper :/
lol just takes a good cleaning

red.line

Silly DC owners trying to fit under a trailer. :p

Haha jk, car looks amazing! :D

whitedc4

Silly DC owners trying to fit under a trailer. :p

Haha jk, car looks amazing! :D
thanks! give it time eventually one day i'll buy coilovers that i can slam my car with but for now these work amazing.

then i'll be under a trailer lol

whitedc4

new update got these in the mail about 2 pm took a shower and went outside now it is currently 4pm.

i<3 car parts :D

the pictures a little crooked but its otay :) ukdm type r tail lights.

and a pic since it was so perty outside