how to make my 1994 integra faster

Dc5user

U guys are no help for this guy at all..... Lol
what I did first for horsepower was get a new exhaust system from the headers to exhaust. That's it right now lol

it's not about the car, it's about who's driving it ;)

94RS

No fucks given.
What help are we supposed to be to someone that can't search a question that's been asked too many times to count? There's no "fast and easy" way to make a Honda fast. The fastest, easiest thing they can do for more speed is sell their Integra, which is an ECONOMY CAR, and buy something that is already fast.

/thread

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
What help are we supposed to be to someone that can't search a question that's been asked too many times to count? There's no "fast and easy" way to make a Honda fast. The fastest, easiest thing they can do for more speed is sell their Integra, which is an ECONOMY CAR, and buy something that is already fast.

/thread
True and not true.

You can use nos and I bet it would haul some serious ass, a couple seconds before a rod gets thrown out the side of the block. Haha.

94RS

No fucks given.
But setting up all those nitrous lines and whatnot would be too much work for OP, hell.... Twisting a wing nut would be too much work. :lol:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they were the kid that repeatedly tried to put the square block in the star shaped hole.

SoundEfx

If you want to make your car faster, this is what you do.

Step on the gas pedal really hard, really fast.

Bet you never heard that one before.

renarudo

I/H/E = Intake + Header + Exhaust, the most basic combo.

If your pursuing better 1/4 mile speeds then turbo it and be prepared to be very meticulous and do tons of research between here and HT (Honda Tech) and other honda/acura forums. Or you can somewhat copy Muckman's build thread for his integra and make power crush the drag strip if that's your dream. Also be prepared to drop $5-10k in legit parts if you plan to have a reliable vehicle. Sorry but if you don't do your research then you will get flamed on the forums, trust me I know for a fact myself. Just take it with a grain of salt and learn to search before you post. Best of luck on the build and hope to see some pictures.