how to make my 1994 integra faster

94RS

No fucks given.
All he'd need to do is wait 5mins for someone to jump in the car. Floor pans magically grow in that timeframe, I thought everyone knew that?

AcuriousLegend

All he'd need to do is wait 5mins for someone to jump in the car. Floor pans magically grow in that timeframe, I thought everyone knew that?
Critical engine damage also repairs itself. :lol:

OP, have you thought of K-swapping it? It's neither cheap nor is it easy but it'll be a big kick in HP.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Put some Tabasco in the gas tank next time you fill up. The stuff that makes it spicy also makes your car go fast.

If you still need more power try moving up to a spicier hot sauce.

It's best to go in small steps, you don't want to use something too spicy and lose control because you weren't prepared.

94RS

No fucks given.
Put some Tabasco in the gas tank next time you fill up. The stuff that makes it spicy also makes your car go fast.

If you still need more power try moving up to a spicier hot sauce.

It's best to go in small steps, you don't want to use something too spicy and lose control because you weren't prepared.
Hate to correct you, but you mean paint thinner.... Start with half a gallon then double the amount you put in each time you fill up til you get a full tank :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. How could I forget the octane booster.... :smackself:

R13

The other asshole
A big exhaust, They go for like $100 on ebay, Hella horsepower.

Sent from my toaster