how to make my 1994 integra faster

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Hate to correct you, but you mean paint thinner.... Start with half a gallon then double the amount you put in each time you fill up til you get a full tank :mrgreen:
I thought the guy who tried it started having problems because the extra power melted his injectors.

asianrich

Someone told me they have a friend that drives an auto 96 ls that they hooked up. I've never seen it but supposedly you can look up an automatic

asianrich

That's what I'm saying. I don't think it's possible but this guy is telling me his friend did it, and when I asked how, all he said was "you gotta see it, it's real nice and drives really smooth"

94RS

No fucks given.
That's crazy. I wonder how he did it.... After all, parts from the 5sp don't swap over to the autos, everything is completely different, even the chassis.

phatintegra

Banned
Someone told me they have a friend that drives an auto 96 ls that they hooked up. I've never seen it but supposedly you can look up an automatic
???
I have a 99 Automatic that's fully built. I have 2004 Automatic with a V8. What are you getting at?

asianrich

???
I have a 99 Automatic that's fully built. I have 2004 Automatic with a V8. What are you getting at?
I was under the impression that you can't do much with an auto, so my question is what kind of mods can you make on an automatic besides cosmetic changes