Zombiegurl81's DA Build

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Lol I think everyone was just curious where you're from originally. Don't knock accents, their cool. =P Too bad you can make it but another time maybe. I bet most people are posting from their phones. I usually use a computer but whn I'm out I'm using my iPhone like right now haha At the mall waiting for friends -_-

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
bonnet :p thats such a funny word.lol. yeah just wondering where youre from. I like the accent, its like watching an episode of top gear! I like it when they say four door saloon xD

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I'm a big fan of that one! However I think that if you come from there it is somewhat a given. I made the mistake of watching the version done here (needless to say I was not impressed)

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Well even though I was unable to go racing this weekend I was able to go karting, which was a amazing! I really enjoy driving at K1 while its not as good as the gas karts its still brilliant.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
bonnet :p thats such a funny word.lol. yeah just wondering where youre from. I like the accent, its like watching an episode of top gear! I like it when they say four door saloon xD
I don't think I'm anywhere as interesting as those blokes, but thank you.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
So my corner lense has graduated from one ziptie to two zipties now. The bracket that fastens to the core support finally busted, bugger all I was running about with errands too. Once the front is repaired I will source out a new bit. Right now I'm knackered so I'm off until another night.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Could hit up home depot buy some sheet aluminum or just small brackets and bolt it back down. But if youre content with JDM zipties so am i. LoL

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I don't know if I'm content but they work, I might as well make them look proper until its all finished. I have not. I do have some direction with it though.

Last edited:

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Here I am with a small update I bought some more zipties to fix the ones I already have on the car. I think they look a bit better don't you.

Then I have this picture....hm what will I do with this?

Sorry all you fans no crazy words today, lol