Jeepers94 Build/Progress Thread

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I decided to make a thread updating the things I have done to my car. Its a 93 GS. When I bought the car it was completly stock. this is what I have done so far.

-viper car alarm w/ automatic starter
-kenwood head unit
-alpine rear speakers
-swapped to 90-91 white and red taillights
-red painted valve cover
-brakes all around
-repainted wiper blade arms
-tune-up
-si rims

I am working on struts right now but hope to do either an aem sri or tint the windows next. Other then that I know its not much but its a work in progress.

when i first got it (stock)

now

Last edited:

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
good start man!
thanks

im glad you started this man i like your car. good job on the tails!
i saw a lot of other people doing build threads so i figured even though i may not do as much as them, i should still do one to show the progress. thanks

that body looks clean
yeah its clean for the most part. there are like 3 half dollar size rust spots, some hail dents, and a scratch on the rear bumper. It was all there before I bought the car but I figured it was worth it seeing as there isnt much rust and whats there can easily be fixed.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Looks good, now slam that bitch!
i was going to except that i live in michigan and the roads are terrible. I have a feeling it would do a lot more harm then good, otherwise i would definitly do it.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Your DA is very clean man. Hope you got your strut problems solved and get her back on the streets!

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
so i just got back from a local car show and I was talking to this guy that my uncle knows who happens to own an exhaust shop. We got talking about my car and prices on an exhaust system. he told me he would do an exhaust with 2 1/2 inch pipe and eliminate the converter. It was also setup with a magnflow muffler and he would do it all for 200 plus whatever the tip was. the tips were about 20 bucks. so I am thinking about doing it cause it sounds like a pretty good deal. So i guess this is gonna be the next thing on my to do list. after that I am thinking of wither tinting the wondows or getting an aem sri.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
The exhaust sounds like a good idea. I'd go with the intake over the tint if it were mine. Go>show

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
how much louder is an integra without a converter? i know it should run alright because it only has the one oxygenb sensor before the converter

Last edited: