Jeepers94 Build/Progress Thread

D-MART90DA9

MY CAR IS A AUTOBOT
looking at all these da9's brings a tear to my eye i miss my baby lol damn i cant wait to buy another one oh and fred that shit is hella clean

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I was planning on ordering my sri this week but bought a set of jdm one piece headlights instead. I spent 10 bucks in gas to get them, 20 for a 3m headlight restoration kit, and 50 for the set of lights. here are some before and after pics of them.

Before

After

Before and After
(after on left, before on right)

(after on top, before on bottom)

red.line

Beautiful, what a steal too.
Hurry up and put them in and post up some pictures! :D

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Beautiful, what a steal too.
Hurry up and put them in and post up some pictures! :D
yeah I cant wait to get them in. I am gonna order the bulbs this week. The only other thing I believe I need is the plug and play adapter. can anyone clarify that for me.

red.line

yeah I cant wait to get them in. I am gonna order the bulbs this week. The only other thing I believe I need is the plug and play adapter. can anyone clarify that for me.
I don't think you need it, but it should make things easier by not having to splice wires and what not.
I'm actually quite surprised at how well those headlights cleaned up, very impressive product.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah I definitly would recommend the 3m headlight restoration kit to anyone. It was only 20 bucks and very easy to use. you just need to suplly the drill and some water.

heykosal

Angkorian
Is your car automatic?
I ask because I'm wondering why you would have remote start with a clutch.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I know it isn't much but I got my injections cleaned out yesterday and I can already feel the difference.

SailorJoeFrm734

thats a pretty damn nice body for a MI car! i got mine from southgate MI and it had a few more spots than that. and of course got worse over the years of driving in the salt up there! Good luck with the build man!

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Its been a while since the last time I did anything to my car but I was bored so I decided to cleanup the center caps and repaint the acura logo along with my lug nuts. I have only done the first wheel and will hopefully finish the rest this weekend. I am planning on getting blades or meshies soon but for now this should do.

Before:

After: