Jeepers94 Build/Progress Thread

red.line

That's clean man. I'm also picking up some 90-91 tails for my '92 since my left tail looks like garbage haha.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
so i finally got the front struts done. It sucked though because after taking the driver side off i found that the spring was broken so I had to get them as well. I also went and got an alignment and the tires balnced so it would be ready for the trip to grand rapids. Now my next step is rear wheel bearings and thn hopefully the exhaust.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
So i ended up getting the new wheel bearings for my car today and put them on. while I had the wheels off i decided to paint the rotors and calipers to clean it up a bit. here are some pics.

red.line

Lookin' great man. I really like the Si (?) wheels on it.
Looks almost identical to the alloys on mine but 7 spoke instead of 6.

xusake

Yes, low pro on those Si it be sweet, with the drop too.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah im really happy that I went with the si rims. they look good against the red of the car in my opinion.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice set of SI rims you got there :thumbs up

a lil drop would help the stance, doesn't necessarily have to be slammed or anything tho.

HY I didn't know u made a build thread.. Nice car, great to meet u and see your car at the last meet we had.. Get that hood fixed up and that baby will be MINTY!
I agree with u.. Or roads are to damn bad for a daily slammed integra come winter time..

Maybe I need to do a build thread. lol

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
HY I didn't know u made a build thread.. Nice car, great to meet u and see your car at the last meet we had.. Get that hood fixed up and that baby will be MINTY!
I agree with u.. Or roads are to damn bad for a daily slammed integra come winter time..

Maybe I need to do a build thread. lol
yeah that meet was fun. I am planning on getting the hood and the scratch on the back bumper done after I get a lip for the front bumper. yeah you should do a build thread. I just figured it was easier to do a build/progress thread then do a new thread for every change that way everyone can see the progress made on my car. and yes winters suck around here and the only thing worse is the other drivers during the winter.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I ended up getting a good price on tinting my windows so I went and got them done yesterday. I think it came out great. Its 15 percent on the back hatch and back two windows.

Before

After