Nine78guy's QUICK Build Thread!!!

nine78guy

aye clubintegra, some of you may know me, some may not. I'm "KONERRI's" younger brother. his build thread if you havn't seen it, which i'm sure most have: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=11495
I havn't been active much on this board, but i was a long time member of clubcivic for years until my coupe got jacked. since then i've taken over my bro's s2k and recently i just picked up a 95 BG-33P gsr as a winter beater/side project. NO RUST FTW!!!​

the coupe then:

the s2k now:

Trying to save this SIR JDM front integra from going under. car had no lip, no grill and on stock suspensions/fat five gsr's. first thing on the list was replacing the brake pads and resurfacing rotors. Slapped on a new set of Hawk pads my younger bro had laying around. Second, i couldn't stand these jdm chrome housing, so i decided to replaint the housing black. halfway through, i decided to retrofit some
fx35 BI-xENON projectors into these headlights as well. non-hid sir jdm front FTL.​

bi-xenon projectors came from these:

projector:

wired up:

low beam:

stock lense, thinking about a tfx lense conversion then again, i might just keep it like this.

taking them apart:

forgot to take picture of mounting, cutting and trimming the headlight and projector together, but here it is mounted:

turned on:

lense placed back in place, but not glued:

*dirty lense*

left & right comparison:

random:

picture of the PAINTER:
younger brother

konerri himself

only shot i have of the engine bay, covered up by headlights

currently working on the right side headlight now. will try and take detailed pictures and hopefully do a write
up of some sort on the bi-xenon retro.

will update as i progress.

mirrorimg

I dont recognize the headlights you sourced the projectors from, what headlights are they? Civic looked nice, hope you do the same work on the teg ;)

Konerri hasnt posted in a bit, has he painted his teg yet? And did you manage to retain any ability to adjust the headlights once sealed up? Or did you align them before you put the lense back on, and will need to crack them open to make any other adjustments?

nine78guy

HEADLIGHTS are from a infiniti FX35/45. the teg is simply a beater side project for the winter as the s2k sleeps. As for my bro's teg, its still sitting in the garage, waiting to be worked on. We throw down a fresh layer of paint the other night but it didn't turn out a good as we hoped for. Its gonna have to be sanded back down and resprayed.

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
:welcome: Sorry your Civic got jacked, but it's good to know you rebounded. Your brother has a nice build going on, I'm sure you will soon too. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice work on the retrofit. Let's see more pics of the DC2 and AP1. Now get your younger brother to join CI and the family will be complete.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
greatt work man, i just had mine apart itsa job.whats the diffrence in the projectrs?

nine78guy

HID projectors produce a cleaner more crisp beam over the halogen projectors.
YEP, AND THESE ARE BI-XENON(HIGH AND LOW BEAM IN ONE PROJECTOR)
SO NOW I'LL HAVE HID LOW BEAM, HID HIGH BEAM, THE REGULAR HIGH BEAM, AND FOG LIGHTS WHEN
ITS FOGGY OUT :)

nine78guy

update: i havn't had much time to work on the gizzer, but there is a little progress.

- engine was buring oil so the head is pulled, block is in great shape, going to get new rings, retainers, and valve seals. she'll be breathing real soon again.

updated pictures on the ITR style headlights, with Fx35 retros.