Anguisette's DC4

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
ok so I figured its about time to do this now that a figured it out :)

its still stock as far as i know, i bought it 2 months ago for 2000, i thought it was a good deal.
94 Acura Integra LS 2D

EXTERIOR

ENGINE

Of course i'll add more pictures when things change, but here are the plans so far:
EXTERIOR
-metallic pearl white paint
-redo black tint
-black-out all lights
-new bumper and fender
-orange driving lights in grill
-blue HID's
-lowered (next 2 weeks hopefully)
-tires and black rims
-rear wiper delete
-shaved door handles w/ keyless entry

INTERIOR
-audio
-new electrical

ENGINE
-not my specialty, but it'll happen lol
-performance performance performance :)

Last edited:

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Looks to be in decent shape, i would have picked it up if i were looking for one, that is if it's a 5 speed.

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. I like that milano red ;). How many miles were on it when you purchased it?

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
its an auto :oops: lol idk how to drive a 5 good enough to buy one yet :p

the odo said 162000 miles but its not actual miles. restored title. so idk how many miles its got. the engine looks like its in decent shape thought. maybe its been rebuilt

jznsn2u

Do you have any plans for this integra before you get a manual? & yup the motor looks decent but i recommend doing a compression test on all cylinders just to make sure its healthy on the inside. It could look clean on the outside but inside is what really matters.

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
Do you have any plans for this integra before you get a manual? & yup the motor looks decent but i recommend doing a compression test on all cylinders just to make sure its healthy on the inside. It could look clean on the outside but inside is what really matters.
ya i edited ^ and added our plans so far. im not to mechanically inclined, it'll happen, just gonna take a lot of research and questions from you guys :D I want to get it tested, i just had all my liquids and oil change done last week they said everything looks ok, and i got a new air filter yesterday. i think sometime soon im going to get a tune up done with performance parts (spark plugs, fuel, oil, and air filters etc). then changing all the belts. i would imagine thats a good place to start haha.

also depending on how we do on the car, i might just end up switchin out the trans to a 5.

rockadilla

thats right.
Looks like a good buy for 2k :thumbs up
I hate blacked out lights :rice: don't do it, unless ur a bromosexual LMAO

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
Looks like a good buy for 2k :thumbs up
I hate blacked out lights :rice: don't do it, unless ur a bromosexual LMAO
lmao whats a bromosexual???? i like the idea tho because my windows are so dark. white on black :thumbs up: but the white is still debatable

JMD front end is still up in there air as well. if that happens then the black outs wont.

rockadilla

thats right.
lmao whats a bromosexual???? i like the idea tho because my windows are so dark. white on black :thumbs up: but the white is still debatable

JMD front end is still up in there air as well. if that happens then the black outs wont.

Do u know what a "bro" is? yeah well bros are gay, thus they are bromosexuals.

Lol yeah black on white looks good but honestly there can be too much of a good thing, which usually looks ricey, but it is your car so do what u want lol