SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Wow your teggy looks really good! :hitit:

Keep it up:thumbs up

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
thanks, we plan on it. wheres yours?
Yeah about that....

Only reason is because I have been real busy with school and personaly crap at home:roll:

But now since I got the cash comin' in will be able to put more love in my ride haha.

Well try to start thread on wednesday, and only done one mod:oops:

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
Yeah about that....

Only reason is because I have been real busy with school and personaly crap at home:roll:

But now since I got the cash comin' in will be able to put more love in my ride haha.

Well try to start thread on wednesday, and only done one mod:oops:
:roll: we still need a beginners pic lol j/p..... asap though :D

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
:roll: we still need a beginners pic lol j/p..... asap though :D
haha yeah i guess i should just start with the engine bay...

One of the first things on the to do list is wash the engine bay though:lol:

Will take the engine bay picture tonight or tomorrow, if not wednesday will be the day haha

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
haha yeah i guess i should just start with the engine bay...

One of the first things on the to do list is wash the engine bay though:lol:

Will take the engine bay picture tonight or tomorrow, if not wednesday will be the day haha
lol yeah wash the car first... always makes the car look ten times better than it really is (even if its already awesome) :lol:

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
lol yeah wash the car first... always makes the car look ten times better than it really is (even if its already awesome) :lol:
Of course I will wash it! After all this on and off rain its in need of a wash due to the pollen/dirt mixture :???:

I already have done two photoshoots with it nice and clean ;)

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
Of course I will wash it! After all this on and off rain its in need of a wash due to the pollen/dirt mixture :???:

I already have done two photoshoots with it nice and clean ;)
yeah i know how it is, i'm cursed... won't rain for 2 months, but it always rains the day after i clean mine all nice. its been raining alot too... considering its the desert and all :roll: