Anguisette's DC4

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
I guess first stop would be when it comes to a stock engine, what are the first things that should be done?

rockadilla

thats right.
Yeah there's not much u can do with an automatic car unless u wanna spend A LOT, but yea pretty much just start with the basic bolt-ons aka intake, header, and exhaust, and that will free up some horses, but if ur gonna want a drag car ur gonna have to do a 5-speed swap or spend an eff load of money,
If u are planning for a 5-speed swap I would not get the I/H/E and save for a turbocharger kit, and thats by far the cheapest route to get decent HP.... Personally I think its a bad idea to try and make an automatic a track/drag car because of the cost of making it perform as well as a manual. But u could definately turn it into a show car no prob.

Do u have any idea what suspension ur gonna go with?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Please dont waste money on a header for an LS it is pointless and the HP to $$$ amount is really horrible. Exhaust is cool if you want sound no problem there, but if you plan to turbo just save the couple hundred you will spend and put it away for something else. Other than that I recommend starting with your suspension until you figure out what you wanna do motor wise.

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
If u are planning for a 5-speed swap I would not get the I/H/E and save for a turbocharger kit, and thats by far the cheapest route to get decent HP.... Personally I think its a bad idea to try and make an automatic a track/drag car because of the cost of making it perform as well as a manual. But u could definately turn it into a show car no prob.
yeah i know. is it complicated swaping auto for a 5?

looking good so far.
i'm in your boat with the auto. :???:
i know, im thinking about change mine though once i get better at it :oops: lol, what about you?

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
ok update time :D so tomorrow we putting on new brakes, and getting rid of that horrid rear wiper :x

Also, decided to keep the Milano Red. I've grown to like it :D

Pics tomorrow maybe 8)

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
Rear Wiper Gone!!

ok here it is. done by yours truely.... it was a bit harder than imagine lol but it worked

rockadilla

thats right.
Good man its either be slammed or be gay lol
Oh btw there's gonna be a lil teggy meet the 22nd of may, PM me if u want details