Madelyn's Build

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Madelyn is my 1997 GSR. Leave some love cause she loves to hear it! Soon to be Garage Queen :D

EXTERIOR
17" Kazera KZ-X's TRADED
Sunroof Visor Delete
Painted INTEGRA lettering
Halos/6k HIDs
Corners (Black Housing)
Limo TInt
Function&Form Type1's
LP Relocator
Diamond Racing Steelies 15x8 + 0
ARP Extended Studs
BWR Extended Lugs

INTERIOR
LED Maplights
Shiftboot
Wink Mirror
Door Inserts (Red Suede)
Subwoofer
Red LED Dome
Amber Cluster
ITR Interior

Here is the public link to the FACEBOOK ALBUM of all my pics

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Dont recall you having an introduction thread, so Welcome!

Good luck on your build. Dont forget to take pictures when you get new parts in.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ya i do wanna lower it. (No way in hell am i slamming it...the roads in college station are god awful) I was looking at those Godspeed coilovers which for the price I think they would be a good decision. I did some research on em...essentially i found some people who liked them on their car, and others who heard "from their brothers friends dad" that they sucked. Just earlier today I saw a comment on here of someone who liked them on their friends and is about to get them themselves. So i might do that.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
haha. im not planning on ricing it out, i just really like the way the halos look. thats probably about as ricer as itll get. and i got a steal on the 17s. the 16s were 30 more a wheel....:2confused

jznsn2u

ya i do wanna lower it. (No way in hell am i slamming it...the roads in college station are god awful) I was looking at those Godspeed coilovers which for the price I think they would be a good decision. I did some research on em...essentially i found some people who liked them on their car, and others who heard "from their brothers friends dad" that they sucked. Just earlier today I saw a comment on here of someone who liked them on their friends and is about to get them themselves. So i might do that.
coy has godspeed x]

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I think Maddie is burning oil. My no oil light came on today randomly so i stopped and threw a quart in to get her home. It's time for an oil change anyways.

It shouldn't be a leak...mom got it all checked out and stuff before they sold it to me...and they fixed a leak then, dunno what it was but i remember them saying they had fixed one...

anyways, thats my sad news for the day...

jznsn2u

I think Maddie is burning oil. My no oil light came on today randomly so i stopped and threw a quart in to get her home. It's time for an oil change anyways.

It shouldn't be a leak...mom got it all checked out and stuff before they sold it to me...and they fixed a leak then, dunno what it was but i remember them saying they had fixed one...

anyways, thats my sad news for the day...
Integras tend to burn oil. Just for safe measures, you should have do your oil change as soon as possible. Also try to look into getting a compression test on your car. It will determine the health of the internals. Is your car blowing out blue smoke from the exhaust (this would signify an oil leak somewhere). Pop off the cap of your injectors to see if any oil is in the spark plugs, that happens when theres an oil leak :[.