BlackInAction's Ninja Turtle Build Thread

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
So I haven't given any formal hello as a new member to the website. I joined about a month ago and have enjoyed the site the whole time. So hello everybody!! And thanks to all who have helped me out so far, and future thanks to the rest of you. I'm gonna try to keep this as updated as possible. I'm black, so I'll get that out of the way right now :)

Now for my car's introduction. She's a youngin little 96' Special edition. She was green, then I got her painted bout 2 weeks ago, now she is still green. And the only other thing I have done besides that so far is an AEM Short Ram intake and me and OG did a bit with the lights (gauge cluster and headlights). She's got bout 208k miles on her, but through the years I'm gonna take care of that. She's in good shape, automatic but I haven't had any transmission slipping or nothing. My family has had her for about 6 years, first 3 years it belonged to my sister and now It's been mine. She scratched it up and I fixed it, and now I'm looking into some other stuff.

A new exhaust (interested in the Apex'i N1)
Some coilovers
Polish my rims
Strut Bars
C West Rear Lip
OEM Optional Side Skirts
JDM OEM Optional Front Lip
Headers
Manifold
Buttonless shift knob w/black shift boot
Door panels(black)
Other Interior mods
I keep it cliche :D

Sadly I won't be able to do much since I'm going to college and will have to leave my car for 5 months :( but I will be working to get more parts.

So that's me and my car. Discuss people, talk and inform. Any suggestions or tips I would love to hear them guys. I love the feedback and look forward to being a long term member on the site.

A couple pictures of her before getting painted::::(note the huge gashes from past owners) :(

Primered getting ready

And the final paint

Lights

SO that's it. So officially.....watsup guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I hate that guy in the Jägermeister shirt that drives that black Integra :lol:

Looks good, man; glad to see you made a build thread! The lamps and cluster look good and the signature is poppin'

Alvi84

Your fat 5's look like they are in great condition. You can just hit those with some Aircraft Paint Stripper and they'll shine like nobodies business. Then contemplate if you even need to go for the polishing. Just hit it with paint stripper and leave it on for 20 minutes and wipe off. You'll have alot more shine - that's all I've done to my blades so far...

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Your fat 5's look like they are in great condition. You can just hit those with some Aircraft Paint Stripper and they'll shine like nobodies business. Then contemplate if you even need to go for the polishing. Just hit it with paint stripper and leave it on for 20 minutes and wipe off. You'll have alot more shine - that's all I've done to my blades so far...
That sounds like a good idea. How much does that cost just a couple bucks? And can I maybe see a picture of yours to get an idea?

dc2_2NR

Ricer!
Wow i want your cluster, Mines is all yellow lol.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
looks just like mine before my bumper swap. That new coat of paint looks great. Also lovin your blue gauge lights, might havta do that with mine.

PioneerLS

im getting blue cluster lights soon as well, they will go well with my headunit :) nice new paint job and wheels man!

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Well I haven't done anything with the wheels yet but thanks! Heh.
And i does look really good when you have a blue deck, that's why I did mne to go with my Kenwood. my love

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Yeah^^ and it changes color a bit at night, gets a bit darker and....stuff

....Here's a little something I threw on this morning for the people :D

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
And I finally fixed my climate control lights people!! It took way too much work and I f*cked up my Hazard light but who cares. Izzz blue holmes!