BlackInAction's Ninja Turtle Build Thread

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Just cleaned my car for the first time since it got painted haha
Its been long enough, no detailing, just a simple wash and wheel cleaner

But I swear to God the paint looks black from this angle haha

No big deal. Just an update. Lip and shift know coming soon!!!

BlackInAction

Certified black kid

So really wanted to install my new Halos today because I really need that hp boost to beat OG's teg. Buuuut, not enough light out(irony), so I gotta wait til tomorrow. Cheers! Oh, and pics up of installation soon enough:shock:

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
So last night me and Pat did the headlight install. Haven't wired the Halos yet but my headlights and highbeams are workin!

We took her makeup off

Gave here some new eyes...super model status

And bam, she lookin good already!

And Pat's car is....well not getting too much love lately, but she jumped in the picture

Aaaaand. More to come

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Finally got the halos done! I'll get better pictures up later.

Patrick did the wiring. This picture is at about 12:30 at night. We went from 7 OCLOCK TO 2 OCLOCK!!!! WTF

OGStackaghettodolla on my wiring...

And finally finished by about 1:00-1:30

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
After much effort and hatred and frustration and just....me getting pissed off at the world....I have finally installed my fog lamps :) yee!

here's the process
Wiring....which took 4 days because I ran into some problems, if you'd like to see my rage...here http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=69284
Downed a wire here
connected a bunch of bullsh*t here...
So after that was done...much more than whats in the pictures. Comes my yellow(supposed to be clear) fog lamps
:D fck yeah!

And then I ran into more pain....the fitment on these is terrible. So I janked the sh*t out of them, but finally gotem to stick. All scratch and crap but oh well. here they are. Full glory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ew
ew2
ew3
:)

OG is jealous
Good light output
Better nighttime photos tomorrow....and for the record...don't have anything important near yu when you get mad. I went ape sht with my screwdriver and you can see two gashes in my plate :)))
:shock::shock::lol: