My pikter thread

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Pictures.. woooo!

.. cus i cant keep track of where all my photos are posted. Going to try and keep them in order and include photos back to when i got the car whenever i get around to digging those off the old hd. This might sound crazy... but someday... build thread maybe.

Now i just feel like a picture whore... those all look the same. All thats different is rims. :smackself

Last edited:

osiris19

Who cares, I like pictures. The car looks great, and I'm still loving your honda stickers on the fenders haha.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
lol thanks guys. I walked back to my car and the lambo was parked.. was like oooh photo op. With the new wheels im considering taking the wings off for a bit or moving them. With all black it blended in but with the silver lip they look slightly out of place where theyre placed.

Ls4Integra

Headlight

In your signature your headlight picture it looks like you have something in it to make it glow. Did you do that or was it the flash from the camera?
Thanks in advanced Ls4

goofygamer

Super clean car man. I'm jealous of your projectors sitting flush with your shroud and of your headlight's clear lens AND painted shield..AND oem lip!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
In your signature your headlight picture it looks like you have something in it to make it glow. Did you do that or was it the flash from the camera?
Thanks in advanced Ls4
He retrofitted his headlightds, made them look like that. One of my fav retro done on a teg.

Lmfao @ Peara commemt!

Those 521 rims really complete the look of your teg! What's next for her?

R13

The other asshole

lol, I've seen that dude on the bike before, in a youtube video on Mulholland wich is where i assume this is

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yup thats at the top of the snake on mulholland. Hes there every weekend im pretty sure.

Yes indeed, its just the light from the angle i took it reflecting the painted shield. Its actually not the projectors shield or housing thats painted. I added a shield because i didnt like how the paint on the projector metal turned out. I actually want to try another color and go back to the oem color just to see what i like best. Theres times i like the purple and other times not.

Goofy you could just open yours up and adjust the mounting. God knows theres reasons i want to open mine up again but too lazy to get around to not to mention funding priorities. If you could see my car in person yours would destroy mine!

Slick in the performance aspect im mostly done after a upcoming tune until i move onto a future project, turbo. Im going back to black wheels eventually, painting these, jdm front and upholstery for the seats until i can try out some recaros. But all funding is tapped out so technically nothing is 'next'. LOL

Thanks for the comments dudes!!

Last edited: