My pikter thread

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
lol the paints so not that clean though.. it has the wear and tear of age on the front bumper. I keep warning goofy that im going to steal his paint.. its minty fresh! Literally. Gloss coat you want to lick.

Oh yeah cole? Im gonna whore again after this weekend. Might go take some shots with the new wheels in my recycled spots. lol

XjoEnX

Word on Peara's bumper. I've seen it up close. There are literally no dents, blemishes, or pitting of any kind. He knows how to take care of his paint.

PatEK

i don't mind whoring out a nice black teg. those rims do look good

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Im against halos too. :mrgreen: I agree though, they do blend in well on some cars. Its just the halo ring themselves we find that doesnt match when lit.

Thanks pat!

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Teach me how to do that!

Not trying to jack your style but my headlights are eye sores

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I dont care dude. Just buy halo's unseal the headlight lens and seal them onto yours. My oem bezels are just painted black.

Werent you going to just replace the entire housings on yours?

R13

The other asshole
I plan to eventually, I just ordered my new mx helmet and picked up the GPS, But when i got the money I'm still going to try and get you my headlights if you still want them

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yea id love to have complete set of spares around. I forgot to say that the lens swap is great if you find the cost worth it. I got a hold of a set for dirt cheap. I plan to get a fresh oem replacement set when i have funds i can throw around. Lens quality is simply better. I also plan to have a set of plastic lenses custom made from a mold that will hopefully be all clear like the halos but have the oem quality of cars that come with clear plastic.

What were you planning on replacing yours with?

R13

The other asshole
I'm not sure yet, I was thinking about having a few people throw me some links
Or who knows I might just go with a Jdm front end swap since my front end is a little off anyways

Nothing like a black jdm itr

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
If you go rally then you wont be driving it on the street at all right? Cus youd still need normal headlamps.

Cant go wrong with jdm front swap. Make sure the body isnt out of alignment and have the core support welded on, front will be golden. 800-900 for those front ends.

R13

The other asshole
Rally would be fun as hell but I was told not to long ago that a guy at a local shop is retiring not to long from now and they would love to have me come work for them and they said they would give me all the time off with pay i need to pursue My motocross dream, if that works out then all my time will be taken up for me to enjoy rally,

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Time to add some photos. Incoming picture bomb.

Majority of photos courtesy of xJoenx

Last edited: