My pikter thread

OneFastGSR

And if I ever drive the thousand something miles to so cal I want to leave with your cars front end on my car lol

OneFastGSR

I might have a couple jdm front parts in the garage but idk. I think I threw most of it away or sold them who knows. I sold alot of stuff. I think all I got left is a 98-01 rear bumper, turbo kit, new comp clutch, new alpine type r's, some other random junk lol. I need to go through the garage/attic one day

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Couple additions from recent practice shoot and one old one from the team integra anniversary that got rained out.

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Tis the season! Almost... you know i dont even know how he managed such a clear shot through his windshield.

XjoEnX

Yuuppp. I love the angle at which he shot it with the palm tree in the middle, the curve of the road, the hills, and the water being kicked up. Such a nice photo. Your skills are getting better and better with the camera too :thumbs up

My fave so far:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
More like my photoshop skills. lol If i cant get settings right i might as well learn to fake it! And as they say.. location, location, location? You guys takes ultra sharp pictures though. How much better must the lenses be?

Heres the full shot he took and another one, both of which i thought were siiiiick.

XjoEnX

Damn that second photo is dope!

I use a Nikon D3100 with the lens that it came with: an 18-55mm. I mess around with settings but Peara and Dylan help me out a lot with their input too.