Black DC4 noob!! SO CAL

pinatigerdc4

Hey everyone. I got rid of my 2010 si. Too much $ and bought a dc4 97 ls coupe I love it. I know a lot about civics but not integras! I live in so Cal so any advice and tips would be sweet. First question. What the heck is a ctr front end? Haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

pinatigerdc4

Welcome...

CTR = Civic type R

First suggestions: Post pictures! we are all whores here
Ohhhhhh then I know what that is... haha. I dislike the type r front end. I know its rare but i see so much of them here in so Cal! I tried uploading a pic it did not go thru though. You know anything about my engine ?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I highly doubt you see very many civic type r front ends. Number one theyre really expensive but the only two parts on the ctr front that differes from the rest is the headlights and the front lip. Maybe a slight difference in the front grill? Even so, when is seeing a lot of sexy a bad thing? :mrgreen: JDM front on the integras will never get old and i laugh when people say they dont want to do it because they see so many. Guarantee you dont see more jdm than u see usdm fronts and how is the usdm front not 'too many'?

Information is all over the place. Anything specific youd like to know just ask. A lot of the general knowledge you have for civics might be applied to integras as well except in details like the differences between some parts. Among most forums as well as this one its always highly recommended to actually do research when you need to know something. Forums get a lot of people, especially new ones, that will post a whole new thread for questions that have been asked hundreds if not thousands of times over and have answers in every corner of the internet. When in doubt, ask in noob chat 'anything goes'.

Tell us about your plans!

Your engine is a LS motor. Non vtec, dohc 1.8l 140hp. If it wasnt modified or swapped out.

nimf235

Welcome!!! I'm Yvonne, I have a DC4 as well :D where in so Cal do u stay? Anyway hurry and post pics!!!!

Nick_C78

i laugh when people say they dont want to do it because they see so many. Guarantee you dont see more jdm than u see usdm fronts and how is the usdm front not 'too many'?
I don't want to do it because it is an over priced cosmetic mod and it would just get annihilated at the track :p That and it reminds me of an accord. Yeah, I said it!

On a side note, welcome to the integra world. If there is anything you'd like to know, just ask. Or as Nemesis stated, google magic, and if all else fails, then ask.

And yes, plans/pics are wanted!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I shall slap you! :mrgreen: Tell that to all the loi spec guys with itr fronts. Would you also not run a itr on the track so it doesnt get messed up? =P I know.. i know.. its just cosmetics were talkin

pinatigerdc4

Welcome!!! I'm Yvonne, I have a DC4 as well :D where in so Cal do u stay? Anyway hurry and post pics!!!!
Nice to meet you! I live on the border of Rancho Cucamonga and Ontario. I'll post some when I wax it!

pinatigerdc4

I highly doubt you see very many civic type r front ends. Number one theyre really expensive but the only two parts on the ctr front that differes from the rest is the headlights and the front lip. Maybe a slight difference in the front grill? Even so, when is seeing a lot of sexy a bad thing? :mrgreen: JDM front on the integras will never get old and i laugh when people say they dont want to do it because they see so many. Guarantee you dont see more jdm than u see usdm fronts and how is the usdm front not 'too many'?

Information is all over the place. Anything specific youd like to know just ask. A lot of the general knowledge you have for civics might be applied to integras as well except in details like the differences between some parts. Among most forums as well as this one its always highly recommended to actually do research when you need to know something. Forums get a lot of people, especially new ones, that will post a whole new thread for questions that have been asked hundreds if not thousands of times over and have answers in every corner of the internet. When in doubt, ask in noob chat 'anything goes'.

Your engine is a LS motor. Non vtec, dohc 1.8l 140hp. If it wasnt modified or swapped out.
Thanks for the reply. But really. My co worker has it. 2 guys at auto zone across the street.. and about 10 guys at tabbs Tuesdays. In azusa. So yeah I see it a lot!

pinatigerdc4

I don't want to do it because it is an over priced cosmetic mod and it would just get annihilated at the track :p That and it reminds me of an accord. Yeah, I said it!

On a side note, welcome to the integra world. If there is anything you'd like to know, just ask. Or as Nemesis stated, google magic, and if all else fails, then ask.

And yes, plans/pics are wanted!
Thanks as well. And it really forsake it look like an accord lol!

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude

why do i love it so much when you post?

pinatigerdc4

Sold it to a place that buys cars.. broke even did not owe the bank a penny.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
why do i love it so much when you post?
cus you like my milkshake :rolf:

Thanks for the reply. But really. My co worker has it. 2 guys at auto zone across the street.. and about 10 guys at tabbs Tuesdays. In azusa. So yeah I see it a lot!
They better be real ctr headlights or they dont count! Are we talking about the same thing.... lol You referring to ctr front or jdm integra? And when i say ctr im talking 96-00 civics. Either one, wouldnt stop me from getting it. What others have dont change my plans or perspective.

Let me correct you both. The accord looks like the 90-93 integra which is where the jdm front got its inspiration for its headlights.

Lets all mock the accords... but dont insult our integras. :mrgreen:

/discussion

Breaking even. Cant argue with that.. too bad though. 2010 Si pretty nice!

Last edited: