Black DC4 noob!! SO CAL

Donx510

If you're talking about short ram intakes, AEM is the most popular. However, all you're really paying for is for the brand and the CARB sticker. It really is all the same piping. You could literally save some money by just buying a cheap ebay short ram intake, and slap on an AEM intake filter on it. It should yield the same results for less money.

But since we're in California, I think we need the carb sticker to make it legal.

pinatigerdc4

If you're talking about short ram intakes, AEM is the most popular. However, all you're really paying for is for the brand and the CARB sticker. It really is all the same piping. You could literally save some money by just buying a cheap ebay short ram intake, and slap on an AEM intake filter on it. It should yield the same results for less money.

But since we're in California, I think we need the carb sticker to make it legal.
yeah short ram. and yes a carb sticker would be nice ibwas pulled over last year and he checked the fake sticker on my intake and gave me a fix it ticket. i was pissed. i dont wana go thru all that stuff over the carb sticker. so i guess aem haha. thanks guys.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

pinatigerdc4

Hey everyone can someone post a link helping me install my s2k antenna that I purchased thru honda.

pinatigerdc4

Well I guess I'll turn my thread into a build thread.

Did a full tune up a couple weeks back.

Got a good deal thru some friends and got some skunk 2 coilovers. And some rotas. Put them on yesterday. Right now I'm using the stock shocks they're in good shape so I'm hoping they'll last me thru the winter then get some f&f 2. Right now im just trying to make the best with what I have so I ordered a camber kit and lca's. Godspeed everything. Skunk 2 is a little too much and I'm not gonna be tracking this car at all. So here's some pics!!!

oh yeah. I can go lower front and back. Just need to roll fenders. My friend and I will do it. With a heat gun and a phonebook. And the second I lowered it I was scraping the splash guards. Kinda funny. But I ended up just cutting them. Makes a huge difference and looks normal.

Sent from my pickle jar using Tapatalk 2

pinatigerdc4

Thanks. Hey any of you guys have camber kits? I'm stuck right now. I do not plan on going negative camber just 0. Idk if I should get some cheap camber kit since I won't be tracking my car?