Black DC4 noob!! SO CAL

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Waiting to hear if its original paint or new. Shit it has the original cd player in it too. Lets throw the car in a museum.

pinatigerdc4

Thanks everyone for the comments haha. Yes it was repainted last year. I waxed and buffed it though cause the previous owner didn't and yeah factory radio lol it works perfect!! And it's a 97 to whoever said 94.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

nimf235

If I slide by Mickey D's and swap cars... think he'll notice? Lol jk... I am jealous of ur paint tho.. and ur interior... and ur sunroof lol I'm the only lameass that doesn't have one :(

pinatigerdc4

If I slide by Mickey D's and swap cars... think he'll notice? Lol jk... I am jealous of ur paint tho.. and ur interior... and ur sunroof lol I'm the only lameass that doesn't have one :(
Don't do it lol. I'll make TAKEN 3 hunt for dc4 lol

pinatigerdc4

We can swap for a day tho

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Me likely a lot. Gotta love a fellow dc4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pinatigerdc4

Hey eveeyone. Just a before and after of my cluster. I put in 3 white led powered bulbs in my cluster. Just cause I was curious to see how it will look and I love it.
Before

After

pinatigerdc4

Anyone help me find a GOOD short ram i take for my b18b1? Short shifter as well?? I look everywhere people talk about cai . And i do not want one of those.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Anyone help me find a GOOD short ram i take for my b18b1? Short shifter as well?? I look everywhere people talk about cai . And i do not want one of those.

short ram intake = ebay.. do not waste your time with a cai lol... you do not have a k-series
short shifter = skunk 2 or something brand name along those lines.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Thank you sir!!..
Soo. Password jdm or aem I cant decide

for intake or short shifter? if you're talking intake than neither. if talking short shifter than pick the one that has the cheapest dual bend of those brand name companies you listed

pinatigerdc4

for intake or short shifter? if you're talking intake than neither. if talking short shifter than pick the one that has the cheapest dual bend of those brand name companies you listed
ok thanks... so whats a good short ram?