Black DC4 noob!! SO CAL

Nick_C78

I shall slap you! :mrgreen: Tell that to all the loi spec guys with itr fronts. Would you also not run a itr on the track so it doesnt get messed up? =P I know.. i know.. its just cosmetics were talkin
I would run the hell out of an ITR at the track. I do not care if it got messed up lol, because I would buy it for its performance, not looks. I am just saying I would not pay 1k+ for a front end that is just going to get destroyed at the track. Especially when my current one does the job of getting destroyed quite well already :p .

And yes, the accord has always been the Frankenstein car, stealing pieces from all other hondas *cough nsx tail lights*. haha jk I only kid because my previous car was an accord. So whenever people say that I should get a jdm front end, I just tell them, "If thats the case, I should have just kept my accord". :) I always make jokes about people that tell me I should buy something expensive for cosmetic purposes. We each have our own tastes though, and I respect that.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Let me correct you both. The accord looks like the 90-93 integra which is where the jdm front got its inspiration for its headlights.

Lets all mock the accords... but dont insult our integras. :mrgreen:
I read it wrong and thought you said that 2nd gens look like accords (almost internet smacked you :p) when you really said that jdm fronts and accords are just jelly of the good looks of the 2nd gens :D

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I hated the Accord front end for years, but after going to the track and seeing all the aero pieces available, I'm probably just going to get an Accord and glue the front bumper and lamps onto my car. Joe told me how to do it

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey everyone. I got rid of my 2010 si. Too much $ and bought a dc4 97 ls coupe I love it. I know a lot about civics but not integras! I live in so Cal so any advice and tips would be sweet. First question. What the heck is a ctr front end? Haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
You obviously don't know much about Civics. :roll:

XjoEnX

I hated the Accord front end for years, but after going to the track and seeing all the aero pieces available, I'm probably just going to get an Accord and glue the front bumper and lamps onto my car. Joe told me how to do it
Now everyone knows my technique for Accord conversions. It's easy guys. Just use rope (wire acceptable as substitute), crazy glue, and a hacksaw. Fuck power tools. That's for the weak.

XjoEnX

I tried that, but rope is easily flexible. There's resistance with wire when tightening the knot.

pinatigerdc4

I highly doubt you see very many civic type r front ends. Number one theyre really expensive but the only two parts on the ctr front that differes from the rest is the headlights and the front lip. Maybe a slight difference in the front grill? Even so, when is seeing a lot of sexy a bad thing? :mrgreen: JDM front on the integras will never get old and i laugh when people say they dont want to do it because they see so many. '.

Tell us about your plans!

Your engine is a LS motor. Non vtec, dohc 1.8l 140hp. If it wasnt modified or swapped out.
TELL ME THATS NOT YOUR BLACK INTEGRA. please tell me its not yours.... its drop dead sexy man! i likie the amber lights in the front i might swap mine! and your headlights? are theyyyyyy stock? oem. or aftermarket?