Witch engine i can swap but keep my stock tranny?

oscar112709

Banned
B16a1 transmission looking to swap motor but keep my tranny looking for engine that will bolt to my stock tranny ...91 Acura teggy gs auto .... Plz good answers no hate just help out another motor head

Noneed2Hate

pretty much any b series will bolt right up. and IIRC there is a "conversion kit" to fit H series to a B series tranny.... though I'm positive it would only work on a 5 spd. Still though either way that's a lot of work for something that won't give you a lot of return/results with that auto tranny.

Last edited:

oscar112709

Banned
pretty much any b series will bolt right up. and IIRC there is a "conversion kit" to fit H series to a B series tranny.... though I'm positive it would only work on a 5 spd. Still though either way that's a lot of work for something that won't give you a lot of return/results with that auto tranny.
So any b series will bolt right up? No H. I just want a simple swap?

94RS

No fucks given.
You're still a fucking idiot, Oscar... Automatic trans in your car is NOT from a B16a1.

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: Relax? I'm calm, I just love pointing out what an idiot you are.

In the past few weeks you've asked about:
- an oversized throttle body on a bone stock automatic because you didn't want to adjust your idle

- swapping heads

- swapping in an H22 auto

- turbocharging your stock auto

- a "racing" torque converter

- now you want to do an engine swap and keep the auto trans

You're a joke, dude... And a B18A1 isn't the same as a B16A1.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

b18A1 is pretty much the same as the b18b1 IIRC. and agreed, some of the stuff you post makes me want to off myself.

oscar112709

Banned
:rolf: Relax? I'm calm, I just love pointing out what an idiot you are.

In the past few weeks you've asked about an oversized throttle body on a bone stock automatic because you didn't want to adjust your idle, swapping heads, swapping in an H22 auto, turbocharging your stock auto, a "racing" torque converter, now you want to do an engine swap and keep the auto trans...

You're a joke, dude... And a B18A1 isn't the same as a B16A1.

Jajajaja look man sorry I forgot what enine I have am doing 12 hour shift that tb was a mistake I would like a h22 but after I looked up on it it's too much work ls/v also to much ready fixed tranny ...can you plz help me out n not chew me up so what engine will bolt up with my stock tranny?

94RS

No fucks given.
If you keep the automatic tranny, you're limited to non-VTEC engines... Which won't give you any performance boost.

Noneed2Hate

If you keep the automatic tranny, you're limited to non-VTEC engines... Which won't give you any performance boost.
Honestly it seems like he just wants to do something to his car so he can say he did something to it.

Bro slap some +10bhp stickers on there and call it a day.

Also I work 12 hour shifts too. it's pretty difficult

Last edited:

oscar112709

Banned
I don't care about vtec at this time..just point to me what engine i can get with my stock trans.. Thank you man

oscar112709

Banned
Honestly it seems like he just wants to do something to his car so he can say he did something to it.

Bro slap some +10bhp stickers on there and call it a day.

Also I work 12 hour shifts too. it's pretty difficult
Yes it's hard as shit no time!!! The real reason am fixing this car because my best friend past July 2015 he told me to buy the car n he drove it home for me so I'm trying my best to build it