My 2000 DB7

dbryder

holy crap! that's it? you must be a stay home and play games all day type lol

bkirshr

User that is Registered
haha nope i don't even have a gaming system with me (i have an xbox at home, but I go to school 200 miles away lol), It was actually wrecked before the owner before me got it, thats how it has so low of miles, but he fixed it up real nice and then sold it to me :) i don't know how long it wasn't running for though, i've only had it for 6 months, and put 7000 miles on it

bkirshr

User that is Registered
well went to install my coilovers today! got the front in without too many issues...but...the rear bolt that holds the strut to the control arm was seized inside the bushing, tried everything to get it out, heat/breaker bar, WD-40, but nothing worked. so witht he way it looks I will need new LCA's and bushings in order to finish the process..right now the car is in dragster mode with the front less than 5" off the ground and the back at stock height. will get pics of the fronts up tomorrow and keep updating on the status of the rears!

pbteg11

pbteg11
man that seems like it happens to almost everyone lol i had to do it...i went with blackworks racing lca's and they are holdin up pretty well

teggythaillest

Damn man looks really clean! loving the whole under the hood look! my car was the same color but it was super riced out and painted over so just painted it black! check my car out but once again nice Db7!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
man that seems like it happens to almost everyone lol i had to do it...i went with blackworks racing lca's and they are holdin up pretty well
really? i've never heard of it before, but I suppose it makes me feel a little better then haha. Blackworks huh? I think I am going to go with either them or Blox and just get the ES bushings to replace the ones that come with it.

Damn man looks really clean! loving the whole under the hood look! my car was the same color but it was super riced out and painted over so just painted it black! check my car out but once again nice Db7!
Thanks man! and yeah, I've seen only one teg this same color. I for sure will check it out!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Well, heres half the adventure, second half coming soon. haha
last pic before lowering!

doin work..

comparison

:D

boom.

and dragster mode..the angle adds 35 whp!

Hopefully getting everything ordered today or tomorrow and getting everything worked out and installed by this weekend? thats the goal at least. wish me luck!

Last edited:

pbteg11

pbteg11
just a fyi the blox lca's don't have a mounting point for the rear sway bar if you have one. That's why i got the BWR
ones