My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thatnks guys! also, i never made a post about it, but I got a wink mirror the other day!

dbryder

that's the five panel one right? can you move each individual mirror? and how do you like it? because there's a lot of cars that think they're jdm and drive around with their high beams

bkirshr

User that is Registered
like Cole said, yes, and no. I am getting to like it better, at first I hated it cuz it kind of blocks a lot of your view (especially traffic lights) and it was really shaky. but the more I drive with it, the more I like not having blind spots, and I fixed the shakyness buy running a zip-tie to where the old mirror was through the new mirror to keep it steady.

built_ls

Wink mirrors are the shiit. I hate driving a car without them

I posted this shiit with my mathafucckin iPod touch

built_ls

If it block your view then try adjusting it further back. It shouldn't be a problem

I posted this shiit with my mathafucckin iPod touch

jbrown97ls

If you don't adjust to the wink mirror, try a broadway convex mirror. It clips over your stock one and if you get the right size ,240 I think, you can keep your visors. Some hate it, I love it. Just puttin it out there!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thanks for the help guys! i may try to push it towards the windshield more, and still use the zip-tie, havent tried them both together yet. and I saw those convex mirrors when I was looking for the wink, those look like they would be good too. I guess we'll see. I think i'm beginning to like it now

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thank you sir! wait, since when did you have pedal covers? Grace made me buy them when we were at the store..they are the same ones you have..hahaha

Last edited: