My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
love the CI sticker on the strut bar lol
haha, thanks! i was having trouble figuring out where to put it. i opened the hood and it just screamed at me.

Cleanl but mesh grill and 4x4 isn't my style but looks good. It'll take time. Good luck
thanks man, I hope to be getting rid of the 4x4 status by springtime. And I have heard a few people that either love or hate grills. I didnt want it to be flashy like some of the grills you can buy, but I just hated how wide the gaps are in the bumper itself.

Pretty clean. The grill isn't bad looking.
Thanks man!

How hard was the wire tuck? I've been considering doing it.

Good looking car bro
Thanks! the wire tuck isn't bad at all. I'm not a big "engine" guy, i can find things in the engine, but I couldn't really service my engine (besides simple spark plugs, or other things like that) if i needed to.

I had the same problem! s*** drove me crazy
haha thats weird. I kept forgetting to fix it when I was doing things to my car, and everytime i would go to get in my car i had to remake a mental note, haha. my dad ended up reminding me and helped me fix it..haha

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
So I took apart the climate control cluster to see if there was blue film in front of the lens. Turned out there was! the process was pretty complicated to get everything apart, but i managed to get the film (paint of some kind) off with nail polish remover. it came out pretty good! its a lot brighter than before, but i couldn't stand the blue anymore. Here are the pics!

Before:

After:

It matches the gauge cluster much better. Let me know what you guys think!