The Chronicles of "Harmony" - dopematic's Integra Update Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gah, something about this car on the ap1 wheels gives me a massive boner. Pure friken sexy time.

One of my favorite tegs of all time, period. Applause my friend.

dopematic

Maybe i saw your car online somewhere with those wheels.
I wish i had the money at the time but i saw a greddy kit on ebay last year. =(
Haha, maybe? I posted it a couple of times on HondaTech and maybe somewhere else but I can't remember. I've actually seen some of those turbo kits like half parts floating around on Craigslist. So you could check there? Haha

where did you pic up your replica valences and side skirts? been looking for a pair and am skeptical of ebay kinds lol
Um I had the rear valences and side skirts for the longest time. Got it back then through Craigslist and their both fiberglass. Well, my driver side rear valence is oem because my replica one got ripped off while driving over a big ass rock. Then I found one side oem rear valence on eBay for 30 bucks shipped.

There's lots of replicas around now today. Lol I would be willing to try the eBay ones. Other than that just Craigslist.

No worries, with 10+ years of time & effort you've earned that car :) And there's definitely nothing wrong with being fortunate As long as you know and appreciate it.
As for the unfortunate (Like me) I use it as inspiration to succeed
Oh yeah I most definitely appreciate it. Plus I take care of my car as well. Since I've owned the car, everything has been out of my pocket so yeah. Schools financial aid helps a lot. :) but I do work as well. I work in a donut shop that requires me to get up at 430 in the morning for a minimum wage job but I keep telling myself a job is a job so yeah. Plus, I don't live with my parents either just to get that clear. But yeah very grateful for my car. Haha and builds never ends. As we all know haha

good god
that. is. one. clean. ass. integra. wow...
Thanks bro!

Gah, something about this car on the ap1 wheels gives me a massive boner. Pure friken sexy time.
Lol its different, lot more definition in its shape s2k ap1 wheels look good on other cars besides s2k somewhat haha

One of my favorite tegs of all time, period. Applause my friend.
Putting her in very high ranks there. I'm honored. Thanks bro.

i found my new favorite integra ever..
Again, I'm honored. Thanks.

There's a lot of super clean gets out there. I can't really say which is my favorite. Haha

R13

The other asshole
Good man!

I hope I didn't seem disrespectful.

Last edited:

dopematic

Looking good man if you need pic's hit me up. Where do you stay in the valley?
Thanks bro, I don't know I feel like I whore out my car too much already. I have so many pics, probably not needed. Thanks though!

Subscribed. :thumbs up
Thanks bro!

sweet teg, looks beautiful
Thanks bro!

He's in Stockton, the only city where a bullet proof vest is required to walk downtown.
40+ deaths this year? and counting. :shock:

Damn good luck keeping that teg safe.
I think that we ALL try to do that being a part of this game. Safety is always #1 priority. Even then it's still not safe=/

Here are most recent pics.

Enlarged the cruise control and light dimmer holes for my gauges. Removed the dual cluster guage pod bezel. Also picked up a new boost gauge to match my other one and cluster better.

Lit up.

Pick up this hard to find LHD ITR CF shift plate from fellow member xjoenx and ordered cigarette lighter cover from dealer. Just need a couple of more pieces to complete ITR parts. Couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to sell my GSR VTEC emblem piece so I just stuck it behind the cup holder area.

Pick up Gold Blox Lug Nuts and NRG gold extended wheel locks.

NorCal ShowOff with Clubintegra crew 9/1/12

r
Models including fellow moderator Samurai Blue posing for his car. :thumbup:

Latest rolling shot.

Last edited:

dopematic

New recently picked up goodies ;)

9/22/12

Koni Yellows

Arp Extended Wheel Studs

In the future I will do a tuck and shaved engine bay but it wont be till forever. I always wanted to degrease, pressure wash, and clean up my engine bay because it can look good without a tuck. I always wanted to start cleaning up my engine bay but from this recent NorCal meet, and fellow member goofy_gamer with his sexy engine bay has inspired/motivated me to start cleaning up my engine bay even more. That it can still look good even without a full blown wire tuck and shaven bay.

So I got some engine bay accessories to help with the "pretty" factor.
Mugen Oil Cap - 19 bucks shipped from Amazon

Spoon Sports Reservoir Socks Cover - 8 bucks shipped off Ebay

I don't know if these are real or replicas so if anyone can confirm for me? That would be nice. Amazon did say that I saved like 90% off the oil cap. Either way, it doesn't matter to me I'll still keep it. :thumbup:

Last edited:

dopematic

Small Update!

10/30/12

So I tried to install my Koni Yellows a few weeks ago and found out that my current Ground Controls on my stock shocks does not fit onto the Koni's. Moreover, that is when I found out that Ground Control actually make different set of sleeves specifically for Konis as well as for other different types of shocks. Pretty disappointed that I didn't get to install them but after awhile and thinking about it. It may be a blessing in disguise because I kind of wanted new Ground Controls with custom spring rates. Spring rates I will be going for ... F 500 R450. Will probably pick them within the next month or so.

You can see that the Koni shocks are a lot skinnier than the GC sleeves which prevents me from using any rubber bands to hold the sleeve in place. The Koni specific GC's actually sit onto the perches.

Finally installed my OEM ITR rear trunk brace that I picked up awhile back.
Farily simple installation: Measure, mark and Drill holes onto the trunk wall.

Install with new bolts washers, and locking washers. Have a friend help with holding the bolt/nut in place because it is hard to get to on the underside of the trunk wall.

Also, new goodies: ITR CF cluster trim to replace my aftermarket carbon fiber trim.

and McGard's center cap locks that I will be using for "seat locks" for my Recaro Seats.

Going to be installed this upcoming weekend along with other updates.

Last edited: