The Chronicles of "Harmony" - dopematic's Integra Update Thread

bkirshr

User that is Registered
oh my. I didn't think it could get any sexier...then it happened.

it looks like you need to redo the seats now since the carpet came out so good. lol it makes the seats look faded it's so bright

whitedc4

Thanks Rachel! Haha Yeah me too along with my wheel lock key. Bad habit of me. =X
Yep! I didn't mean to only comment on the locks though lol I love the way your car looks!

It's probably harder for guys to take the locks for anything out because what are you going to carry them in just in case you need them? Well if you're ever desperate I have an extra purse lol

dopematic

Wow. That is all I can say. Wow.
Thanks bro!

Is that really my carpet?
Holy s*** dude! Looks soo sick in red. Awesome job Dillon!

-Z-
Yes that is your old carpet Thadya! Thanks!

yo...i cant front...i thought 'he done fukd that carpet up' then i saw the finished product...good gawd that looks great
Lol, I assume lots of people would think I was crazy for wanting to try to dye my carpet red haha. Thanks bro!

your teg is sick as hell bro, its cars like yours that got me into tegs in the first place.
Thanks bro! Glad my teg can be an inspiration haha.

oh my. I didn't think it could get any sexier...then it happened.

it looks like you need to redo the seats now since the carpet came out so good. lol it makes the seats look faded it's so bright
Thanks bro! Lol, I don't know if I have the balls to try to re-do my Recaros haha. but my driver side does need a cleaning. In the future I would just try to find a set of dc5r recaros and sell these. Haha. I kind of want to dye my floor mats black though. But I agree, it kind of makes my seats look pink in comparison to the carpet haha.

Yep! I didn't mean to only comment on the locks though lol I love the way your car looks!

It's probably harder for guys to take the locks for anything out because what are you going to carry them in just in case you need them? Well if you're ever desperate I have an extra purse lol
Lol, well the wheel locks yes because I carry around a spare tire and always felt that I should carry one cause what if i need to change my tires? And now that I think about it, there really isn't a need to carry the key to the seat locks because I won't be taking it out that often. Haha.

Dillon does have a purse. It's really a satchel though. Indiana Jones had one.
It's my man bag okay and it's stylish!. Don't hate! Lol.

YOLO!

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
what you use for those seat locks man? i need that in my life, feel free to PM me about it if you dont want to post details. that carpet turned out great! all your missing it the itr armrest and your interior is perfect.

dopematic

Thanks bro! I actually do have the itr armrest with oem itr replacement badge (no numbering). Refer to post #6 pic #10 haha

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Great job on the carpet! I dyed the carpet in my winter car a couple years back as well, makes a huge difference in how the interior looks and feels.

I'm also interested in those seat locks. I can haz PM?

dopematic

Great job on the carpet! I dyed the carpet in my winter car a couple years back as well, makes a huge difference in how the interior looks and feels.

I'm also interested in those seat locks. I can haz PM?
Thanks bro and it sure does changes the whole feel of the car haha

Happy birthday Dillon! Hope the DC gets some sweet goodies!
Thanks Joe! And she did get some new goods haha :)

car is looking clean! or dope!
thanks bro!

goofygamer

Bump for this sexy ass car, so I can find it easier. Lol I'll be updating it with pictures tomorrow night.