The Chronicles of "Harmony" - dopematic's Integra Update Thread

dopematic

clean ass integra. I liked it the most with the cw ctr/itr rim
Thanks bro! I can tell haha you picked up the ctr wheels shortly after haha I'm actually strongly considering selling my set.

So many updates to your car this year. Everything looks great bro :thumbs up
Thanks Joe! I can say the same about you. Haha, more updates in the upcoming days. :)

Bump for this sexy ass car, so I can find it easier. Lol I'll be updating it with pictures tomorrow night.
LOL, I can't wait Peara! Haha

Wait you have a build thread?
Say what? No I don't have a build thread.

goofygamer

Kingdon road. We took over people's driveways and front yards haha

dopematic

More updates coming later this week!.

:thumbs up Where'd you guys go?
Can't go wrong with a photoshoot with Peara! Haha. I was trying to find the place where Daniel's m3 was shot but I forgot where it was and we took like a 20 minute cruise to find a spot. haha.

Kingdon road. We took over people's driveways and front yards haha
Yeah, and Peara was a douche blocking the road and didn't let this white chick pass through. LOL

Thanks Peara I love them! Where'd you find that sexy model bending over? HAha I just texted you.

DOPE :thumbs up
Thanks!

no more boost?
Um yeah, no boost for awhile... Long story short..

Had boost for about 3 months. Blew a head gasket. Replaced head gasket to find out the block's head studs threads were stripped. Ordered the Time-Sert Kit. Fixed the threads in the block. Replaced the head gasket. Then after a little while, saw that my oil pressure is lower than usual.

I use to get peak oil pressure around 80-85 psi close to around 3k rpm and above. Now I only get peak oil pressure of 50 psi.

Reason I still daily drive it because the manual says that minimum oil pressure is 10psi at idle and 50psi over 3krpm. Also the rule of thumb is 10psi per 1000 rpm range which is what I get so I should be fine. I don't smash on itor anything anymore though.

Things I have done:
-replaced with brand new oem p72 oil pump
-hit out the dent on my oil pan
- no oil leaks whatssoever

Right now, I've been waiting to install my new Autometer Oil Pressure sending unit ( electronic oil pressure sensor sending signal to my oil pressure gauge) because my current one on my motor has a dent/kink on it. Which I believe to be affecting the reading on m oil pressure gauge. So yeah.

yeah, why haz no more intercooler?
See above. Haha. I thought about it a few times to just throw it on but I don't want it to be a interFOOLER and fake something I don't have at the moment. LOL

Although it is nice to have because stupid ricers on the road don't even dare try to mess with me or rev at me when I had it on. LOL

dopematic

It's so far! I rather wait for Thunderhill again. Lol My car won't be ready by then. Can I hitch a ride with you? 0;)