Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Photos by me, Andy Hope and JDM Zip Ties

Button Recap, PB: 2:27.9. Not a monumental gain in time but i felt like i improved on several areas and got a good feel of what to do next time. Deffinantly worked on lines i wanted to work on, Grape Vine through the sweeper was mainly where i wanted to spend some time identifying the track. Also took on a new strategy for the first session of going 60-80% just observing the track and essentially sight seeing. Saw cones which indicated braking zones which i had never seen before etc. Wish my brakes didnt glaze over in the 4th session.

NastyDB8

Was the first pic of you about to enter "bus stop" ? probably not maybe coming out of sunset?! either way great pic.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
If you were wondering why i had tape on my car well:

Nick and i went off at the esses he said i jumped a curb, i dont remember i just remember trying to not spin sideways. Ended up going tail first and kissing the tire wall.

Well here are some pictures of the bumper:

Tom got me as i was going into the pits, this was actually after about a minute of me trying to get the car started.

the bumper actually hanging

my dirty ass bay

Nick and the dude who i always see but i forget his name every f***ing time helping me realign the bumper.

nick and i taping up that bumper.

Photos by me and tom

XjoEnX

Awwww that poor bumper :( 98+ conversion time :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah for oscar lol! im actually thinking of getting quick releases. In the mean time, next time i get more rockstar from Target im getting Hello Kitty duct tape.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Sold my Prothane RTA bushings to Patrick, picking something not hella stiff up, like Mugen or OEM or something. Then, maybe some cool JDM Tyte mirrors.