Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
idles really nicely lol! i had an issue with the SRI idling too high but with this intake it idles like perfectly. Its pretty cool since its a 3" too.

cody1018

idles really nicely lol! i had an issue with the SRI idling too high but with this intake it idles like perfectly. Its pretty cool since its a 3" too.
I've always wanted to buy one. I'll have to put it on my list of things to get

dlo253

Wtf weird. Thought it was strange king didn't have them listed, some site did must have been incorrectly listed. Thanks for the link ill check that out.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i think the gist of the link is saying that you should call King and ask if they sell the sleeve, but pretty much its overpriced for what it is. OEM rear trailing arms are pretty much the same as the Mugen ones now that they changed the formula for the rubber. If you want something a lot stiffer use Prothane, people say they crack or whatever, but there are cars that have had them for years. I just sold my prothane ones because i wanted something softer.

Jeffbel

Dude. I've got like 2 or 3 rolls of hello kitty tape that I found at work. I would've willing mailed them away

dlo253

Yeah that is something I could make no problem... I spaced out for a little and forgot Honda made a revision. Yeah this car is strictly DD for now so the prothane would probly be quite stiff for me and we have shitty roads lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah that is something I could make no problem... I spaced out for a little and forgot Honda made a revision. Yeah this car is strictly DD for now so the prothane would probly be quite stiff for me and we have s***ty roads lol.
cant go wrong with oem

hello kitty tape > matt's stuttering I....I fix for his signal light lol
i forgot he taped his bumper light! i figured if i have to tape my bumper i might as well have fun with it.