Samurai Blue's Integra Build

96LSteg

Jemel
I took all the sound deadening out of the trunk of my DB and it seems to be a little more loud. Id like to put Dynamat in mine tho

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Quick question; Is there a big difference in noise level when you removed it?
yeah its super loud you hear the brakes work lol!

I was wondering the same.
its kind of fun how loud it is

I took all the sound deadening out of the trunk of my DB and it seems to be a little more loud. Id like to put Dynamat in mine tho
But in the db you have actual seats still absorbing sound vibrations. In my car there is nothing to absorb the vibrations

I'd say removing carpet would be a much bigger difference, so if you already went that far, f*** it
I think i will in time, There are reasons the carpet is still in place.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
and i kind of want to keep warmth in the car i really hate cold feeet

Nick_C78

I am keeping the carpet for several reasons. Reason 1: I don't want it too look like you are in a gutted car when you are sitting in it. Reason 2: I dont want to have to clean up the remaining little bits of sound deadening off the floor board. Reason 3: I don't want to look down and see 3 different types of paint and wires, etc. Reason 4: I want to keep my center console and shifter cover for now. Can't really do that if the carpet is out. I mean you can, but it will look completely retarded.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
....because DD and race car. FTW!
no dd

I am keeping the carpet for several reasons. Reason 1: I don't want it too look like you are in a gutted car when you are sitting in it. Reason 2: I dont want to have to clean up the remaining little bits of sound deadening off the floor board. Reason 3: I don't want to look down and see 3 different types of paint and wires, etc. Reason 4: I want to keep my center console and shifter cover for now. Can't really do that if the carpet is out. I mean you can, but it will look completely retarded.
yeah that was my reasoning as well.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Went to the homies at backyard Motorsports to do my oil pan gasket and re-route the catch can basically threw in a t so I don't have to run the ricer filter