Samurai Blue's Integra Build

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
btw not sure if you thought about this... u plan on rotating the bushing cw/cc?

talked to a guy years back. with a lowered car, the allignment of the RTA bushing is at a different angle than before, with more stress

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
rotate the bushing clock-wise or counter-clock depending on the Left or Right Side.

if you think about it. at stock height, the rod in the bushing lays flat and parallel to the ground. but once you lower your car the entire RTA shifts... the rod rotates slightly toward the front of the car or the back (looking at the side of the car, it'll be cw or cc), causing more stress on the bushing.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oooh gotcha. i didnt measure it with the wheels on the ground im just going to throw them in as is. but i know what you are talking about. We shall see how this turns out thanks for the tip Khoa :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ahh, well i know you are supposed to measure the angle of the rod when the car is on the ground but i didnt see a way of doing it and after talking to nick he said he didnt do.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i know what you mean. its under there... pretty sure a lot of trial and error is going to be involved. i just eyeballed it 15 degrees'ish. what i probably need to do is recheck the bushing to see if there's any cracks.

he was getting all techincal, giving me the exact degree. there might be a formula he used. :what:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
and im sure it changes dependong on ride height as well. mine changes a lot especially when im driving to the track its weighed down quite a lot.