What to do with my teg?

96GSRteg

Tyler
are those ebay coilovers any good? they are more affordable
Fuck no. stay away from that shit. Buy some used springs and new shocks if you want to lower it while being cheap. Research the different springs and why it may be a good choice or bad choice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
General rule of thumb when it comes to eBay "performance" parts..... Stock > eBay. Don't cheap out when it comes to what's keeping your car from being a pancake.

If you want a cheap full coilover system, a lot of people are running Function & Form Type 1's. But that's probably way out of your budget right now. Another cheap option is the Eibach pro system (1.4in drop spring and shock combo), or sport system (1/2in lower than the pro).

94RS

No fucks given.
eBay exhausts are only good if you just want your car to sound like it's got a bad case of diarrhea. I know they don't make too many exhausts for the sedans, but 92-95 Civic 2dr exhausts fit Integra sedans.

Take a look at the Yonaka exhaust, cheap (as far as exhausts go) but sound good and a good chunk of members on here run them.

94RS

No fucks given.
Take a look at the bolt pattern then answer your own question.

Jayteg

Go to the mcm YouTube channel, pretty much covers most mods including affordable mods.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Ebay has good stuff just make sure to read the reviews of the seller for that item. Do a ctrl+f and search for the item you are interested in on the sellers page and read the reviews from other buyers. Plus online, there are people who have pictures and videos of certain Ebay items so just make sure you research as much as you can before you buy something.
What are your goals for your car? Do you just want it to look cool or do you want it to go fast? In my opinion (IMO), I dont think Automatics should be tuned for performance unless it's a newer car. When an Automatic Transmission breaks down, it costs a lot more to fix than a Manual in most cases.
Just some things to think about. Trust what people say but verify it yourself.
- Aaron

teggnewbie

i plan to make it look cool only performance i will add is exhaust and air intake to make it sound deeper

Jeffbel

You're 15 and you got an Integra for Christmas? Seriously...?

What you should do to is is keep it stock for a while. Cops already profile modified Honda's because of all the damn ricers that give Honda enthusiasts a bad image, add being 16 in a modded car.... You'll receive unwanted attention all the time. Happened to me at 19 (when my car ran), and it was completely stock.

Oh, and don't even think about ruining a DB7 by putting on a body kit unless you make it look like like DailyDB8's car.
Yep I'm 18 now and I've been pulled over almost 40 times. Legitimately needed to be pulled over for two. But 3 over and exhaust too low to the ground is ridiculous. You'll get profiled. The best tip I can give you is make it quiet.