What to do with my teg?

94RS

No fucks given.
I could be wrong, but you're probably gonna need a new fan shroud if only the a/c fan kicks on. Which would also explain your temp gauge issue. You said it doesn't steam, but have you heard a screeching sound?

About hard wiring the fans to always run, I had to do that on my car. Basically a wire (idk which one, car came like that) with a connector on the end hooked to the ground wire on the valve cover. Pull it of when done driving, they'll keep running.

94RS

No fucks given.
Ignore the broken engine, but so you can kinda see what I'm talking about, I circled the ghetto rigged shit the previous owner did.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
either or, I just don't want it to be super bouncy.
I wouldn't go with either. Honestly, I think you'd probably be best off with Tein H.Techs or S.Techs and some Koni Orange shocks (SRT.T, I believe.),. Tein shocks aren't that expensive, but from what I understand, they ride good and can use OEM shocks with no issues. Koni Oranges are a better than OEM and can be used for OEM or lowered applications and would work well with the H.Techs. Don't forget camber kits, though.
My $0.02.

teggnewbie

hey so i was installing an aftermarket steering wheel and my friend was helping he cut all the srs wires connecting to the original hub and i dont know which color wire is the positive for the horn on a 96 integra pls help