The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

BP0se

As a Bears Fan I know how you feel!! Haha. I came back last week. Didn't think anyone cared, why i didn't mention it lmao

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
we should do this on a Saturday cause sunday I gotta bring people home early lol. an im trya get some more people to join another accord looks good and my buddies blue integra

dlo253

Yeah saturday would be better. Y'all tryna do it this weekend or put it out a couple so maybe all of us can make it? N I'm not sure what I got goin on this weekend.

Skid, Tyler... what's your guys' schedule lookin like?

96GSRteg

Tyler
I don't know just yet. I'm not 21 so. Bar visit for football wouldn't work for me.

Sent from my toilet

MyCd5Harms

i got a nwaccord meet this sunday at 2 in tacoma, so depending on the time i could just go to one then hit the other, im down for hiiting up a bar and watching a game or 2 though that sounds like a good time, am i still waiting on skids vote? the anticipation is killin me, i was hoping it would be an instant yes lol, if it help i got another pic...
before: http://www.facebook.com/zach.harms.98?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=513261032028550&set=a.503864226301564.110824.100000339742958&type=1&theater

After: http://www.facebook.com/zach.harms.98?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=513327115355275&set=a.503864226301564.110824.100000339742958&type=1&theater

MyCd5Harms

or if some of us cant go to the bar ^^^
if someone was willing to host a little football get together at their place i could bring my tv and some beer lol that way everybody can get silly lol

BP0se

I cant do a meet on Sat. ill be in Wenatchee until Sunday afternoon. Anytime after 2pm works on Sunday. How many people are actually free this weekend? Would next weekend be better?

Last edited:

Jeffaj20

My god, I've missed you guys! haha Looks like I've missed a lot dammit -_- How's everybody been? With all the new people I'd be surprised if anyone even remembers me haha if not it's cool. I know it's been awhile. lol

dlo253

i got a nwaccord meet this sunday at 2 in tacoma, so depending on the time i could just go to one then hit the other, im down for hiiting up a bar and watching a game or 2 though that sounds like a good time, am i still waiting on skids vote? the anticipation is killin me, i was hoping it would be an instant yes lol, if it help i got another pic...
before: http://www.facebook.com/zach.harms.98?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=513261032028550&set=a.503864226301564.110824.100000339742958&type=1&theater

After: http://www.facebook.com/zach.harms.98?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=513327115355275&set=a.503864226301564.110824.100000339742958&type=1&theater
Pics aint workin for me. But yeah, skid. Ain't heard from him in a while, i'll shoot him a txt.

or if some of us cant go to the bar ^^^
if someone was willing to host a little football get together at their place i could bring my tv and some beer lol that way everybody can get silly lol
That would be cool, but who wants to host it? Hahaha...

I cant do a meet on Sat. ill be in Wenatchee until Sunday afternoon. Anytime after 2pm works on Sunday. How many people are actually free this weekend? Would next weekend be better?
That might be better. I don't have any concrete plans really other than Saturday evening/night the 26th.
Whatever works best with everybody I suppose.

My god, I've missed you guys! haha Looks like I've missed a lot dammit -_- How's everybody been? With all the new people I'd be surprised if anyone even remembers me haha if not it's cool. I know it's been awhile. lol
Yeah bro we've been making progress hahah, ain't heard from you in a while. I remember you, we got lots of new guys tho now lol. Don't be a stranger we need more DAs.

MyCd5Harms

also, my buddy is starting a forum i'd love to see you guys on there 190motorsports.com come by sign up and help get us off the ground:p

Jeffaj20

Haha yeah man I know! I picked up a second job and a gf and now s***s just in fast forward. But I'm going to definitely focus working with my car buddies now! So I wouldn't mind being back on the list again! :p lol

Been working on my teg a lot though!

Before:

After: Progress CSII's (Ride amazing btw....)

dlo253

Hell yeah, right on man. Haha for sure.
Much better after the drop. I remember when I first saw your car I was like damn he's monster truckin it! lol.
Jelly of the one pieces btw..