The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

GSR360

I know how that goes, I still find time to come by :p hahaha. Nahh it's all good bro.
Oh right on, I wanna respray mine one of these days..
Haha well I mean high school takes a lot of your time away and i do sports and got a job. plus i take college classes too so im stacked all day every day lol. And yeah once i find an itr wing, optional side skirts, itr lip, and 98+ rear bumper, i think ill be good with the exterior of my car. Plus scathe needs to hit me back with that pm about those blades! ;)

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Just to be clear. This is a crew meet only. but, by all means, bring or invite friends that would like to join. Hondas and Acuras only.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Haha well I mean high school takes a lot of your time away and i do sports and got a job. plus i take college classes too so im stacked all day every day lol. And yeah once i find an itr wing, optional side skirts, itr lip, and 98+ rear bumper, i think ill be good with the exterior of my car. Plus scathe needs to hit me back with that pm about those blades! ;)
i want the mugen wing i got the type r one now but idk if i wanna switch it out yet

dlo253

I got some good news guys... pretty damn good IMO.
Our shirts got shipped last night, and they will be coming tomorrow by the end of the day. So we can hand em out at the meet!!
Also, the decal guy has a slight language barrier... So the sizes are not selectable yet. But the mountain logo is up on his site in 2' length, any color. Its in the "Special Orders" section. So that's an easy purchase, or you can still email him and get any size until he fixes that little mixup. Remember, all current must have a decal by HT. Most of us have been here for a while, no more excuses :p.

Seattleteggy

Lol there is only one other, and that's me. It's spelled Coulter though. Just call me skid though, everyone else on here does, and it will avoid confusion in the future. Especially since I've never met anyone else with the same first name. I've only seen it as a last name, and it pisses me off when people call me colton, and that sh*t happens all the time!
ya i hate when people call me colton to.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
one of my tires blew on my bottle caps yesturday so now I'm going to have to get some smaller tires for my other rims and get them on this week so that means they wont be painted by this sunday probably. but will for sure be done by HT. For the meet do we know how longish its going to be cause the lady has been asking me about it. lol

Jeffaj20

one of my tires blew on my bottle caps yesturday so now I'm going to have to get some smaller tires for my other rims and get them on this week so that means they wont be painted by this sunday probably. but will for sure be done by HT. For the meet do we know how longish its going to be cause the lady has been asking me about it. lol
That sucks about the tire and not getting rims painted. Just keeps us on our toes haha.

Just be leik, "Bish it don't matta, jus' make sure when I get back there's a sandwich!" hahaha

:p

dlo253

Yeah, and I have a 1 and 2 foot one on hand, I'll bring those and cam seals to the meet.

Damn bro, that sucks about the tire. Honestly, I have no idea. Its not set in stone, other than when it starts. We ain't gonna hold you hostage if you got stuff to do, just want an appearance and chill for a little bit at least.

Beezy betta make me a sammich!!!! Hahaha..

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
haha well ill give at least two hours to the meet and I cant speak to my woman that way. she'll poisin me or stab me in my sleep. lol