The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ha ha, welcome to Washington, what are you new? It always turns out on days you don't have anything planners its nice as all hell, but the moment you make plans the weather turns back into January, just for you :D

And welcome back scathe! Glad you made it home in one piece and on your own two feet, for sure bro!

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Yeah I hear ya bro, at least you don't gotta wait as long as you originally did. Which is pretty sick IMO.....
That drive shouldn't be too bad, I'm sure some of us will still be there.

Why don't you just find somebody that already imported one, or a usdm one..
because 1 doesn't come with warrenty 2 I gotta install it 3 if I get it from somebody it might be bad inside and garbage lol also idk how bad its been abused and how many miles on it lol so many stuff to be wrong lol

dlo253

Same still applies with any other way you get it tho lol, other than maybe coming with a warranty. They beat the piss out of their cars in japan dude. And install ain't shit, we could knock that out no problem..

96GSRteg

Tyler
We need to get some "hello my name is:" nametags for the meet and put our usernames on them.

Sent from my toilet

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Same still applies with any other way you get it tho lol, other than maybe coming with a warranty. They beat the piss out of their cars in japan dude. And install ain't s***, we could knock that out no problem..
Ayea we could lol but id be getting a rebuilt one with warrenty lol I jus don't wanna get one used unless its rebuilt kwim lol

Seattleteggy

I was at wall-mart yesterday and i bought donuts...when i went back to my car and stepped in some guy was like "hey i like your civic XD my life was momently ruined

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Glad the shirts showed up and I think we can mostly tell each other apart by our cars, lol. Cause seriously i dont put a face to your name. I put your car to your name cause thats all I know. well except the guys that arent on CI.

Car Update: Finally put the other caliper, rotar and pads on yesturday so I no longer have mis matched brakes. Didnt have anyone to help me so I wasnt able to bleed them though but they were used calipers so I just dropped it off this morning for a brake flush, Couldnt hurt. Had to drive on it yesturday with the brake pedal going all the way to the floor so hopefully my brake master cylinder isnt messed up. Also put the rims on already since that bottlecap blew. I havent started painting them yet but i'm going to one at a time strip, clean and repaint them white then all at once plasti dip the spoke a bright blue to keep true to my HF CRX.

Seattleteggy

Glad the shirts showed up and I think we can mostly tell each other apart by our cars, lol. Cause seriously i dont put a face to your name. I put your car to your name cause thats all I know. well except the guys that arent on CI.

Car Update: Finally put the other caliper, rotar and pads on yesturday so I no longer have mis matched brakes. Didnt have anyone to help me so I wasnt able to bleed them though but they were used calipers so I just dropped it off this morning for a brake flush, Couldnt hurt. Had to drive on it yesturday with the brake pedal going all the way to the floor so hopefully my brake master cylinder isnt messed up. Also put the rims on already since that bottlecap blew. I havent started painting them yet but i'm going to one at a time strip, clean and repaint them white then all at once plasti dip the spoke a bright blue to keep true to my HF CRX.
bright blue sounds good:)

dlo253

so..i might not have my passenger seat in on sunday..hope thats not weird:D XD
Because racecar?! Lol, slightly weird. How come?

I was at wall-mart yesterday and i bought donuts...when i went back to my car and stepped in some guy was like "hey i like your civic XD my life was momently ruined
Ouch, what a dick! Lol..

Yep, exactly haha. Shit, ya hopefully your MC isn't on the way out.... I had to change mine a couple weeks ago. Can't believe I put it off for so long.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Sooooooo Firestone called me back and said my brake master cylinder is busted. So i will need to change that. Crazy thing is they wanted to charge me 230 in labor to replace it and that was with the military discount!!! I dont see how it could cost that much. Its right on top in my engine bay, lol. way easy looking. I think I would rather just youtube it and pick me up a cylinder at auto zone.

Dlo, Is it difficult to change? I am not an expert or anything but I'm good at figuring stuff out and I can follow directions.

dlo253

Oh hell no fuck that....
I mean, it was kinda a bitch... but not too bad.
I got my MC for like $100 with a lifetime warranty.
Didn't do it by the book (pull booster, etc.)
I had to slightly bend one of the hard lines tho it was tryna cross thread.
So just be very careful doing that so it don't kink or snap.
And I'm sure you know, but be sure to bench bleed it first also.