The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
well guys my slider is going out so my 3rd gear grinds and syncro:( so now I have to replace em I would do shop but too much well hope I do it right ha

dlo253

You got a point there Jeff.. lol.
Damn bro, all this BS you coulda bought a fresh tranny by now and been good.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
So...my f*cking co worker just went me a message saying he can't switch me days off on Sunday...gave me some BS story about having to take his brother to the airport and he "just found out about it". So yeah I won't be at the meet...I'm so f*cking pissed right now, like seriously, who the f*ck does that?! "Oh yeah no problem, ill switch days off with you, go ahead and make plans and get set on that...oh wait, never mind..." Furious...unless you guys want to meet later and I can come by after work. Might get off around 230-3...and I work in seatac...

Oh and yeah, that was a lip that I didn't know I had in the closet. Went to go put it on yesterday and saw it was warped from standing in the closet. Went to try and bend it back and it snapped in f*cking half...dude...nothing is going my way, f*ck my life!

dlo253

Well shit I'm sure some of us will still be chillin, so just hit me up. I hate lame ass people like that, bastards...
Ah damn, lame. Shit eBay got poly lips for like $40.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ah damn, lame. s*** eBay got poly lips for like $40.
Well, that's cheaper than I thought they'd be, but still...its just the point that I already had it here ready to go on. I don't have hardly any money to put into customizing, sadly, because of all this legal sh*t I gotta pay for...oh well, someday right?

And yeah my plan now is to just skip lunch so I hopefully get off earlier than I would and see if you guys are still down there. It's not too bad of a drive from seatac to where your meeting is it? Like time wise?

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
You got a point there Jeff.. lol.
Damn bro, all this BS you coulda bought a fresh tranny by now and been good.
na it just started a week ago. lol just more stuff with these cars lol always the smallest shit is the most important. I wanna order a itr tanny from japan. an I got a lip looks nice I just haven't installed it so its just in my garage lol

dlo253

Yeah I hear ya bro, at least you don't gotta wait as long as you originally did. Which is pretty sick IMO.....
That drive shouldn't be too bad, I'm sure some of us will still be there.

Why don't you just find somebody that already imported one, or a usdm one..

dlo253

Welcome home bro! No homo at all, don't worry must of us feel the same haha. Glad the shirts are coming early so we can hand em out Sunday. I still got your cam seal too man.

dlo253

Well, the forecast officially went to shit.
First it was gonna be warm and dry, then they said early rain, then clearing up....
Then it changed to .04" of rain, then clouds.
Now their predicting .24" of rain. And damn near every time I check it, the temp drops too.
Pretty lame..

dlo253

Yeah, I figure we can just wing it.. start off there and see what happens.
Can't wait til the summer so we won't have to worry about stuff like this as much.

Jeffaj20

Well, the forecast officially went to s***.
First it was gonna be warm and dry, then they said early rain, then clearing up....
Then it changed to .04" of rain, then clouds.
Now their predicting .24" of rain. And damn near every time I check it, the temp drops too.
Pretty lame..
What, afraid you're gunna melt? :p

dlo253

Yep.
Haha Nah, I just despise rain . Pretty sure I need to reseal my windshield. Washed my car yesterday only to get in it and watch water drip on my new Fuckin rsx seats. Passenger side at least, but that is NOT OK.... lol.
Better not rain for HT like it always does. Wanna show off my shirt dammit!