The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Autozone sells my MC without the resivior for 29. its remanufactured but I'm sure its ok. so I'm gonna just pick it up and do it hopefully saturday or sunday morning. I'll just drive the element around so I dont kill myself or mess anything else up.

dlo253

Dirt cheap haha...
Mine was so much cuz it was brand new with the reservoir.
Fasho, I'd try and shoot for Saturday just in case anything comes up lol.

Seattleteggy

Because racecar?! Lol, slightly weird. How come?

Ouch, what a dick! Lol..

Yep, exactly haha. s***, ya hopefully your MC isn't on the way out.... I had to change mine a couple weeks ago. Can't believe I put it off for so long.
lol because i was "trying" to use the OG brackets on the new seats even though i knew it wouldn't work....:/ and the passenger brackets are COMPLETLY messed up now. so i just am waiting till the new brackets come for the new seats and then all put the other on e back together properly

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
So the decals are up on the site, but only with the mountain? So we are still waiting on text only? WTF?!

Seattleteggy

so i have a question about cool air intakes and short ram intakes..and i really don't know the answer, i've tried to google it and all i get really is just things that say short ram intake basically just replaces the stock aintake but doesnt do much...and cool air intakes give more horse power..i was looking at buying a DC short ram intake but would that even be worth putting in a auto teg if it doesnt do anything? please explain